HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

I don’t recall those windows or the unique seating in the middle on the Oasis and Allure. I could be wrong.
It's on allure but I think more in the back and open. I can't remember if they are on the side. In my defense I only went to that spot once by accident. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I popped in the conference center on deck 3 for 4 seconds just so I can say that I have been in a conference room on a cruise ship at least once in my life.

Whatever religious cult was in there was not happy with me doing a drive by with my camera.

3717f85ce6a766c3f7d0de4a412e6d67.jpg

I popped in the conference center on deck 3 for 4 seconds just so I can say that I have been in a conference room on a cruise ship at least once in my life.

Whatever religious cult was in there was not happy with me doing a drive by with my camera.

3717f85ce6a766c3f7d0de4a412e6d67.jpg

Since I pride myself on having at least one picture in my reviews that nobody else posts (good job on this one) I have a new agenda for my next 7 day cruise. My 2019 Symphony cruise is already heavily booked, I'll have to search for what cult is taking up the space. does your hi-res version of this photo show the whiteboard? Any world conquest plans?

Since I pride myself on having at least one picture in my reviews that nobody else posts (good job on this one) I have a new agenda for my next 7 day cruise. My 2019 Symphony cruise is already heavily booked, I'll have to search for what cult is taking up the space. does your hi-res version of this photo show the whiteboard? Any world conquest plans?

I got nothing. Simeon the Comedy Club Host took a few jabs at this group in his standup routine. I’ll see if I can find out more info without crashing their wild party again.

I back in the game. Yesterday was an off day for me. No drinking, no clubbing! I took a two hour nap and I am currently slamming this guy back to hit the reset button and get this show on the road.

fe07477834160204b9888f1e19e379b4.jpg

So hope for good things tonight.

As far as animals go, I got you man! You will all get autographed copies in the mail.

460e753260883ec49deb59de96d01604.jpg

Silver fox approaches, her natural camouflage rendering her invisible, as Rick tries to 'sail the Spanish Mane'

Sent from my iPad using Forums