HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

This review has been a great source of entertainment thru quarter close hear at work. Even though the stupid CC app didn't work and still hasn't worked since the upgrade. AARRGGHH!!

Maureen, I knew you would come thru in the end. GIRL POWER!!! Lovenu girl! Keep on cruising and writing reviews. LOL

This review has been a great source of entertainment thru quarter close hear at work. Even though the stupid CC app didn't work and still hasn't worked since the upgrade. AARRGGHH!!

Maureen, I knew you would come thru in the end. GIRL POWER!!! Lovenu girl! Keep on cruising and writing reviews. LOL

My android app wasn't working for about 5 days. I uninstalled it and reinstalled then it began working.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

So upon arriving home, Little Ricky realized that the item identified in #884 actually belongs to him. So we are heading back on board to reclaim what is rightfully his. Harmony repeat in 51 days!

Wow!! Are you bringing friends?

Hilarious about the post 884 reference..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girl! When are we cruising again? Speaking of coming through in the end, here is one last picture from when we returned from the Bar Hop. Heather and Rhonda were complaining about being put on blast in the review, so, this is for them.

22221989_10212861740450002_6134169004052172247_n.jpg?oh=48c640add415bae8272479fa6c635a9c&oe=5A780A08

I didn't get the invite...

York, Maureen - how about you two?:)

I'm ready to go, actually looking at cruises in December now. I don't know about Heather and Rhonda, though. They're a couple of lightweights. ;p

I’m guessing Rick saw this, but I just saw Royal’s insta stories include two of Cruise Life Rick’s gorgeous photos. Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly. It was very nice of them to share. Definitely added some followers to my Instagram account.