I don't flaunt my C&A Status

As a side note...we've cruised with a ton of great people that we've met for the first time. Many were Emerald, Diamond, and up.

The nice part was that none of them ever brought up their status. The only time a hint of status came up might have been in discussing deals they go or promo perks...but no mention of actual status.

The only time status should matter is between you and the concierge in the DL or CL.

Sorry do not understand.

I think he means if some says... a certain cruise was the best, or this ship had the best food, or this ship had the best staff.... it is good to know if it was their only previous cruise or if they have been on 20 of them. The more experience someone has had with cruising the more weight you might give to their opinion.

I think he means if some says... a certain cruise was the best, or this ship had the best food, or this ship had the best staff.... it is good to know if it was their only previous cruise or if they have been on 20 of them. The more experience someone has had with cruising the more weight you might give to their opinion.

Got it thanks.

The only time I actually have seen someone flaunt their status was the first time I was on the Oasis in the SL. There was a group of Pinnacles who would "hold court" each day. Every time since then in the CL or SL, I have had very good experiences with the members cruising that were Diamond and up. They loved to talk about cruising, their travels and were just generally very nice people and I enjoyed learning and talking with them. A few I still chat with them today and we have done trips together.

The only time I actually have seen someone flaunt their status was the first time I was on the Oasis in the SL. There was a group of Pinnacles who would "hold court" each day. Every time since then in the CL or SL, I have had very good experiences with the members cruising that were Diamond and up. They loved to talk about cruising, their travels and were just generally very nice people and I enjoyed learning and talking with them. A few I still chat with them today and we have done trips together.

It’s funny you mention about holding “Court”. Same experience we had in CL on Serenade. There is a stage in the CL and the same people would be there every evening. It was ok until the Blue Cheese ran out, then one became vocal, like the Blue Cheese was there for them.

From then on, SO and I made sure we took a ball of Blue Cheese each evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums