What's Your Favorite Celebrity Ship? Why?

Luvcrusn

So far, we love the Eclipse. The staff from the Master (Captain Leo when we last sailed her) on down were amazing in their desire to please, helpfulness and friendliness. We loved the layout, cleanliness and roominess of the ship, the hot glass shows and the Specialty Restaurants.

I like all the ships for different reasons. I like the M Class ships for the Sky Suites on deck 6. Aqua Cabins on deck 11. Michael's Club is large with a door to the outside. The S Class for the Sky Lounge with the bar being part of the Elite Evening Event. The S Class ships for Hot Glass Show on 3 ships. Reflection and Silhouette for The Porch and the Reflection for Sky Suite S1 (old AquaSuites) for having the shower wall in the bath tub.

Which ever one I happen to be on, but honestly I way prefer the S-class ships. I've been on a couple of them multiple times and each time is different depending on the itinerary, the crew and most importantly (to me) the entertainment.

My favorite from past cruises was Infinity. We have sailed her 3 times, Antarctica and Panama Canal twice. We sailed her in an aft facing cabin twice on deck 7 and had huge balconies and great neighbors around us and below. Got to enjoy time with them in their Owners suites. Loved the large walking path (prior to the rebuild) and loved the state of sailing / attention to service on Celebrity back in 2005 through 2010. Our cruises on Constellation have been excellent too.

We did like Eclipse and the lawn and looking forward to trying Silhouette this coming January.

Ditto Cruise Raider....I guess I'd have I'm partial to the Eclipse since I've been on her 4 times now! It's become a family joke.... .I love the bump cabins on Eclipse and the aft cabins on the Infinity. I would love aft cabins on Eclipse too except that they're too far from the elevators.

Silhouette!

We have sailed all the S class ships (except Equinox) and love Silhouette the most.

I think it’s partly the lawn club grill, partly the staff, but it’s pretty close to perfect. If it’s available, that’s our first choice.

Having said that, keep in mind it’s like choosing between Miss America, and the first runner up, they are BOTH beautiful.....

I've only been on 2; Connie and Reflection. I loved them both!

I think Reflection is my new favorite ship though. Even though it's larger than Connie, it felt like it was just right. The atrium with the large suspended tree. All the areas of the ships were beautiful and spotless. Wonderful crew. We were up on 12 in one of the forward S1's. Loved that room.

We've only done 3 Celebrity ships - all M class. My happy place is the thalassotherapy pool, so as long as I've got one, it's going to be my favorite ship and all 3 had a thalassotherapy pool. Our next cruise (coming up soon!) will be on the Silhouette. I'm looking forward to experiencing a different ship layout and features and will see if I can come up with just one favorite or if I will then have 4 favorites.

Edited by Sammigar
Put a space between thalassotherapy and pool because I just couldn't let them stay run together.

So far, we love the Eclipse. The staff from the Master (Captain Leo when we last sailed her) on down were amazing in their desire to please, helpfulness and friendliness. We loved the layout, cleanliness and roominess of the ship, the hot glass shows and the Specialty Restaurants.

Have only been on: Equinox, Constellation, Millennium and Silhouette with upcoming on: Silhouette, Reflection and Summit. I suppose my favorite will always be the Equinox since it was the first Celebrity ship that I cruised on and I thought afterwards, this is the cruise line that I REALLY enjoy!

"What's my favorite Celebrity ship?"

To borrow Tom Brady's answer when he is asked what his favorite championship ring is, The Next One. I'm booked on the Edge's 4th cruise and I will be in a suite for the first time. Of the one's I've sailed on already? It would be the Reflection. I like the extra deck in the pool area. Walking topside is better without the extra flight of stairs.

Silhouette. Like the Lawn Club Grill. Also the Sky Lounge. On Reflection about 1/3 of the Sky Lounge was taken for suites. There is also another full deck of pax which I notice on elevator wait time. On Reflection TA right now. Fantastic weather and Capt Dimitrios = great combo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app