Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Good morning, sounds like you both have the right mates:) I am at the other end of the spectrum......I have been on

my own for so long,.....living by myself is the best way for me. Not sure I would know how to share:eek::confused:;)

Good Afternoon all ......

These emails from Amazon get weirder .....

Hello Jeff,

I am xxxxx from Amazon Customer Service and I am glad to assist you today.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for this complete one time bad experience that you have faced with us.

I assure you that I shall not be moving from my desk today until I make you smile today with happiness.

I am really sorry to hear that you have received XXX in a defective condition.

Just as you have requested, I have created another return label for a return via Royal Mail.

Please click on the following link to be brought to your personalised return label and follow the instructions provided:

Thank you for bringing this to our kind attention, It is just not what we expect our customers to go through, I have made a note of it and I forwarded it to my concerned department. They shall take instant action and get this sorted. I assure you that you shall not face this issue again.

Being a Prime Member, you are very much eligible to receive high level of service from us. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations in this case.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & would like to thank you for your continued support. I hope you understand that we would never want to disappoint a valued customer like you.

Please be assured that we are here to make things easier for you and we'll take every action to prevent you from bearing any loss.

For any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.

Did I solve your problem? ........

Good morning All ... from a cold Britain but with a lovely blazing fire and some armagnac. Our country is in a right old mess with brexit and each day brings some new lower depth. And I see things are exciting over the other side of the big lake.

Jeff's "lovely blazing fire", shopping success, etc., sound wonderful. Did want to pick Jeff's smart brain as a follow-up to his comments on Brexit, plus gain more on the current status with PM Theresa May. What's her future, how long will she be able to stay in power, where does leadership go in the UK for the next few years, etc. Always interested in your perspectives and sense of history. Look forward to learning more background and insights.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 190,573 views for this posting.

Another beautiful photo TTS! Granddaughter is lovely!

Thank you. That photo of the dog and granddaughter typifies their relationship - they are quite inseperable when she comes to stay to the extent that he lies under her chair at mealtimes, follows her around the house, walks on the lead with her without ever once trying to pull and takes treats so gently from her that only his lips touch her. It's as if he knows that she's little and needs protection/gentleness. He even lies outside her bedroom door in the evening as if guarding the entrance. It's very sweet.

When she's with us she and Papa (me) go and lie on the bed - or at least I lie down and she sits there - and she reads me a story from one of her books. Needless to say the dog joins us which gives her a handy backrest! We communicate on Google Hangouts each evening before she goes to bed and she reads me a bedtime story or tells me about her day. As soon as the dog hears her voice he's up and over to see where she is - he gets very confused!

The only time she's not allowed to speak to Papa on Hangouts is when Strictly Come Dancing is on the TV on a Saturday evening. Nothing comes between me and my Strictly!

TTS.. what an awesome story of your magical relationship with your granddaughter and her relationship with your furry baby! You are blessed!

Confession here....not an animal person although I do understand others' dedication to their pets! And I can well understand the mutual admiration and love! Daughter recently got a Leonberger. First encounter went reasonably well. Asherah is very chill and that made the process easier. She is a huge puppy though!

Good Morning All,

You can never post too many doggy piccies TTS ..... :)

Passing on Sophia's news ....

Morning Report from the Spirit 😊 Last three days at sea to the Seychelles then one night at the four seasons before the long trek home! Had an evening in last night ... needed a break from the dreaded humidity...... butler served me a delish club sandwich.

Male was very disappointing and tenders were slow .....first time I've seen a long queue waiting.......Male was crowded......not very clean and shops full of tat.

90 first time pax on board with telegraph reader offers......all love SS but poor travel service from Image Cruises.

Today we have a couple of the knotted hankies brigade plus another lady in a very revealing thong....hmmm!

Grub continues to delight as do the crew.....dining in Stars tonight then last two in the restaurant for the mouthwatering filet mignon and lamb rack. Loved TTS's pics.... gorgeous pup and GD story. All the xmas decs are now up and look stunning including the huge gingerbread houses.

Rather looking forward to cooling down in Blighty but bound to moan after a few days!! Greetings to all coolers 😊