Ferry McFerryface

I regret to say Mic, I have to disagree, it made us NSW folk look like bogans with that McFerryFace name. They could have called the vessel 'Tony Abbot' something like that.:halo:

lol They would have had to paint some "Bungee jumpers" on the sides to create the imageclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 A bit like the sign on a Tradees van I saw recently "AFFORDABLE PLUMBING" how's that for anachronism!clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

I regret to say Mic, I have to disagree, it made us NSW folk look like bogans with that McFerryFace name. They could have called the vessel 'Tony Abbot' something like that.:halo:

Not sure it made it bogan(ish) however, I think it was rather fun and childlike.

lol They would have had to paint some "Bungee jumpers" on the sides to create the imageclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 A bit like the sign on a Tradees van I saw recently "AFFORDABLE PLUMBING" how's that for anachronism!clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

LOL, I like it. as a former plumber I can tell you that the job can make you very effluent.;p

Bungee Jumpers? Surely 'Budgie Smugglers.' on Ferry McAbbot. lol.

Further proof that the world has gone completely stark raving mad.

So a joke suggestion on radio in Britain to name an Antarctic Research vessel 'Boaty McBoatface' was the winning name in a public vote. The vessel is now known as the Sir David Attenborough, & led to a race horse being named Horsey McHorseface, then a train was named Trainy McTrainface & now the latest ferry crock.

How Constance managed to get himself involved in this is a mystery, and now Ian Kiernan has become an angry old man 'cause they didn't name if after him!

Yea Uncle Les my Babbel app is stuck on Kiwi,I am getting the hang of it now....Fush Chups Chillibins Sux Spates Bro Cuzzie, I should be like a native by the time I reach NZ.lolclear.png?emoji-grin-1677

You should acclimatise by watching Sam Neill films while standing in a shower in your jandles.;p

That would be an oxymoron.

Yea Uncle Les my Babbel app is stuck on Kiwi,I am getting the hang of it now....Fush Chups Chillibins Sux Spates Bro Cuzzie, I should be like a native by the time I reach NZ.lolclear.png?emoji-grin-1677

You speaka the lingo Bro. But ut us Chullibun. Make sure you visit the 'Dairy.':')But you won't see the cows being 'mulked.' lol.

Fly Air Nu Ziland.:eek:

You speaka the lingo Bro. But ut us Chullibun. Make sure you visit the 'Dairy.':')But you won't see the cows being 'mulked.' lol.

Fly Air Nu Ziland.:eek:

That's pretty skux Unzudish bro.

Have too go. The Musus gave me a lust wuth sux thungs to fux.

• 4 weeks later...