Miami hotel

apkjoe

No personal experience in Miami, my in laws have parked and cruised out of Seattle a few times. They found their hotels with google then used trip advisor to research the actual hotel. They were more than satisfied with what they booked.

Try googling “park and cruise miami” , I bet something will come up, then go from there.

Does anyone know of an inexpensive hotel near the terminal in Miami that will allow you to leave your vehicle during the cruise or is close to a 3rd party place that we could park for the week?

Try the Holiday Inn. I't 1/2 mi from the terminal.

I have used both the Hampton Inn & Suites- Blue Lagoon/Miami airport as well as the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove/Coral Gables in the past when cruising out of Miami. Both offer a free breakfast, free parking for 7 or 10 days (you can park additional days at a reduced cost) and a free shuttle for 2 to the port in the morning. Time of year will affect the rates, but both times I paid under $200 with taxes & fees included

We stayed at Red Roof inn miami airport last new years eve. Paid $120- for one night with 14 days parking in a secured gated lot. There was a free shuttle to port and free breakfast. The hotel was fine for one night. It was clean where it needed to be clean and comfortable where it needed to be comfortable.

Safe sailing