Sun Princess doing a world cruise from Yokohama in 2019?

I agree, I think if you are paying more than $100 per day per person for an inside on any Princess then they are taking you for a ride.

Indeed and $300 per day pptws for an inside cabin is a big ride. But people pay it, not this little black duck.:hearteyes:

I am willing to pay up to $200 for a balcony but would prefer it to be closer to $150.

Oh dear, Balcony $250 pptws on Sapphire Baltics and Scandinavia next year. Port Charges are very high, thus pushing up the total cruise fare(s.):(

I agree, I think if you are paying more than $100 per day per person for an inside on any Princess then they are taking you for a ride.

It's pretty rare for prices to be that low on insides with Princess. There are some last minute deals, but it's below regular pricing.

Oh dear, Balcony $250 pptws on Sapphire Baltics and Scandinavia next year. Port Charges are very high, thus pushing up the total cruise fare(s.):(

There are plenty of cruises that can fit the bill and sometimes you can even get a drinks package in on the price.:D It is getting harder though.

It's pretty rare for prices to be that low on insides with Princess. There are some last minute deals, but it's below regular pricing.

For us you are right, for the North Americans, $100 or less for an inside is not uncommon.:evilsmile: