By The Seaside

sidari

Arrived at the rebuilt terminal F and the usual lines had built up by around 1.30, we had to ask which line was priority boarding because there were no signs to inform people and no sign of anything for the YC.

There was around 6 scanners that everyone had to go through with their carry on bags etc.

We waited around 15 minutes and then headed up to the booking in area which was not separated for the various packages.

Having got our cabin cards we headed on to the ship and after 30 minutes we were onboard.

Aft cabin 14262 as I said on another thread has great storage space with 10 drawers plus another 4 in the two bedside cabinets, open shelf space and 2 double wardrobes one side of which houses 5 of the drawers, 2 small shelves and the safe.

The bathroom is a decent size and a great sized shower, bedding, pillows and beds are the same as the YC as is the camera phone.

Nearly forgot there are also 3 shelves behind the mirror which is above the dressing table and 2 USB ports, 3 European sockets and 2 US sockets.

There is also a Double fold out sofa.

The carpets are not the pinky colour that has shown up in many photos, but more of a burgundy as are the curtains and the Sofa.

The big window has self closing curtains one you give them a gentle pull.

There are 2 chairs and a foot stool plus one recliner chair, after a chat with the Deputy House keeping manager we now also have a lounger as well.

Looking down onto the long deck 9 balconies it does look like they are painted green as you can see drag marks on them of the sun loungers

So far things appear to be OK though there are places with not enough staff especially the Chocolate bar, we have yet to receive our black card benefits of the chocolate strawberries and the prosecco!

Mafig ... Yes two of us, hoping to get the steward to open up the bed to get a photo of the space, the shower is about 4.5 x 3 feet in size.

The suites ate the only ones on the ship where you have a view of the ocean while sitting on the toilet ...:D

He's not in the Yacht Club.

In the OP, there's...

Arrived at the rebuilt terminal F and the usual lines had built up by around 1.30, we had to ask which line was priority boarding because there were no signs to inform people and no sign of anything for the YC.

...which is why I asked.

Does it mean that there is nothing there or does it mean that there is nothing in the main terminal directing Yacht Club guests to go somewhere else? Is the "white tent" anywhere to be seen? Is the 1,100 sq ft YC area completely separate from the main area or is it somewhere within the main area?

Gert ... We were on in 30 minutes no idea how long it took those in the big queue.

TWO ... There was a tent outside but it seems inside the Butlers were waiting there for people from the YC.

The ship seems good plenty of bars but there are areas where you have to around or up or down to get where you want to go,

The piazza on the Fantasia class ships I think is better than the one on Seaside, you can only get to it on one side of the ship.

The atrium on Majestic princess is better than the one on Seaside apart from the area where the bar is and the landings above it.

There is still shattered glass on the Starboard side of the Infinity bridge.

There is no healthy drink bar in the spa like there is on Fantasia class ships.

There appears to have been a squash everything in mentality to the Seaside regardless of how small you make it such as the photo area, the deck 7 disco.

The Deck 8 buffet in the evenings you have to sit and be served like the dining rooms, otherwise you have to go up to the one on deck 16.

There is no kids corner in the Deck 8 buffet. There is plenty of outside dining space for the buffet.

It was nice to have breakfast in piece in the buffet this morning

We like the ship and the above are just a few observations.

Mafig ... Yes two of us, hoping to get the steward to open up the bed to get a photo of the space, the shower is about 4.5 x 3 feet in size.

The suites ate the only ones on the ship where you have a view of the ocean while sitting on the toilet ...:D

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The evening buffet on 8 appears to work like a 3rd dining room, the buffet on 16 works like a standard buffet.

We also have priority boarding with being black card holders as well as through Aurea.

Now some not so good news, just been to the Voyagers club info point and we were told that One month ago they watered down the Black card benefits of only 1 meal per cabin and not per card holder! the same goes for the chocolate strawberries!

We received a glass paperweight last night with the ship inside it plus a Xmas card.

The evening buffet on 8 appears to work like a 3rd dining room, the buffet on 16 works like a standard buffet.

We also have priority boarding with being black card holders as well as through Aurea.

Now some not so good news, just been to the Voyagers club info point and we were told that One month ago they watered down the Black card benefits of only 1 meal per cabin and not per card holder! the same goes for the chocolate strawberries!

We received a glass paperweight last night with the ship inside it plus a Xmas card.

When we were on the Transatlantic From Barcelona to Miami, I also heard one dinner for two per cabin for Black Card. I decided to talk to the Voyagers Club lady who gave me a brochure documenting Black Card benefits. She pointed out some state per Black Card member, some per cabin. The specialty restaurants dinner for two is by member. The Prosecco and strawberries are per cabin. Since I was expecting our Prosecco on embarkation day, she said it will come mid cruise. Items on the list except those loaded on your card, like the dinner and Spa, all get to you little by little.

Sent from my Z981 using Forums mobile app

When we were on the Transatlantic From Barcelona to Miami, I also heard one dinner for two per cabin for Black Card. I decided to talk to the Voyagers Club lady who gave me a brochure documenting Black Card benefits. She pointed out some state per Black Card member, some per cabin. The specialty restaurants dinner for two is by member. The Prosecco and strawberries are per cabin. Since I was expecting our Prosecco on embarkation day, she said it will come mid cruise. Items on the list except those loaded on your card, like the dinner and Spa, all get to you little by little.

If Black Card benefits changed, they were not reflected on our voyage.

There was around 6 scanners that everyone had to go through with their carry on bags etc.

We waited around 15 minutes and then headed up to the booking in area which was not separated for the various packages.

Having got our cabin cards we headed on to the ship and after 30 minutes we were onboard.

Aft cabin 14262 as I said on another thread has great storage space with 10 drawers plus another 4 in the two bedside cabinets, open shelf space and 2 double wardrobes one side of which houses 5 of the drawers, 2 small shelves and the safe.

The bathroom is a decent size and a great sized shower, bedding, pillows and beds are the same as the YC as is the camera phone.

Nearly forgot there are also 3 shelves behind the mirror which is above the dressing table and 2 USB ports, 3 European sockets and 2 US sockets.

There is also a Double fold out sofa.

The carpets are not the pinky colour that has shown up in many photos, but more of a burgundy as are the curtains and the Sofa.

The big window has self closing curtains one you give them a gentle pull.

There are 2 chairs and a foot stool plus one recliner chair, after a chat with the Deputy House keeping manager we now also have a lounger as well.

Looking down onto the long deck 9 balconies it does look like they are painted green as you can see drag marks on them of the sun loungers

So far things appear to be OK though there are places with not enough staff especially the Chocolate bar, we have yet to receive our black card benefits of the chocolate strawberries and the prosecco!

Dave please let the room steward know that everyone staying in your room after you wants to keep the recliner. ;p

Other Dave

Any changes to gold level? All I really care about is priority on tender boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums