Reflection on Xmas Day

Vacation Nut

We are docked in Costa Rica and will go on our Excursion this afternoon. I have not been on this ship before and i am really impressed. Decks15 and 14 are beautiful, by far the best of the ships i have been on. The Opus dining Room is also lovely. I would probably give the edge to Princess Regal for the centrum/grand foyer area, as it is smaller and darker on this ship. The food is definitely better on Reflection. Lastly, we have enjoyed the first show and three entertainers so far. So no complaints from us.....oh and the WiFi is working really well. Happy Xmas.

Thanks for sharing. Having just booked a Reflection cruise, I’m particularly interested in reviews of this ship.

A question please:

Are art and craft lessons being held at the Art Studio? I read that about a year ago the studio changed to something else, but I am hoping that it’s changed back.

If you’re able, could you please post a photo of a sea day daily programme so I can what sort of activities are on offer.

Enjoy the festive season onboard.

Thanks for sharing. Having just booked a Reflection cruise, I’m particularly interested in reviews of this ship.

A question please:

Are art and craft lessons being held at the Art Studio? I read that about a year ago the studio changed to something else, but I am hoping that it’s changed back.

If you’re able, could you please post a photo of a sea day daily programme so I can what sort of activities are on offer.

Enjoy the festive season onboard.

We were on the Reflection in late October and the art studio has been changed into a portrait photo studio. There were painting classes offered on some of the sea days &they were held in one of the conference rooms.

We have just eaten in Murano....it was astoudingly good and now 2 hours later we may join the fun in the Grand Foyer. Tomorrow is Panama and we have to be up early so we shall eat in the Aqua Spa cafe for breakfast. The food there is light and delicious....it is in the Solarium. And while i’m on it, the Solarium is so relaxing. With a full ship we have still found 2 loungers late in the morning. I can’t undestand why people posted poor reviews of this ship, I think it is wonderful. I don’t know how to post photos yet... sorry

We were on the Reflection in late October and the art studio has been changed into a portrait photo studio. There were painting classes offered on some of the sea days &they were held in one of the conference rooms.

Thanks for letting me know. A bit disappointed, but at least there are still some classes.

Dec 28 now and this is our second day in Cartagena. Great City and i have lots of tips for getting around, but will save for port of call board. I continue to love this ship. We have select dining, we have not made reservations for the past 2 nights and have got straight in at 7:30. Honestly, the food is excellent ... so much better than Princess and i dont think it is subjective, the meat falls off the bone even when rare. All the enterteinment has been good, comedien, singers, and tonight an illusionist. The ship is full and we have not had a problem getting lougers in the shade. This afternoon we leave at 4:00 so time for a Mojito now.

Dec 28 now and this is our second day in Cartagena. Great City and i have lots of tips for getting around, but will save for port of call board. I continue to love this ship. We have select dining, we have not made reservations for the past 2 nights and have got straight in at 7:30. Honestly, the food is excellent ... so much better than Princess and i dont think it is subjective, the meat falls off the bone even when rare. All the enterteinment has been good, comedien, singers, and tonight an illusionist. The ship is full and we have not had a problem getting lougers in the shade. This afternoon we leave at 4:00 so time for a Mojito now.

I am enjoying your LIVE postings very much. We were on the Reflection for a short 4 night earlier this month(18-22). It was not long enough. We loved everything about the ship, especially the crew. The select dining hostess Sofphia is wonderful, isn't she? We had the most amazing waiter(Taneshia) and assistant waiter(Dwight) too. The sommelier service was also outstanding. We dined at Lawn Club one evening and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it. Last month we completed a 15 night on the Infinity, but, we sure do love the S class.

We were on the Reflection transATL and there was no Art Studio. The arts and crafts...watercolor classes was held in the MDR.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the update. Were there any crafts or was it mainly just painting/watercolour?

Great updates.

So pleased that you are finding loungers in the shade as that’s something I always worry about.

I am enjoying your LIVE postings very much. We were on the Reflection for a short 4 night earlier this month(18-22). It was not long enough. We loved everything about the ship, especially the crew. The select dining hostess Sofphia is wonderful, isn't she? We had the most amazing waiter(Taneshia) and assistant waiter(Dwight) too. The sommelier service was also outstanding. We dined at Lawn Club one evening and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it. Last month we completed a 15 night on the Infinity, but, we sure do love the S class.[/quote

We too have had Taneshia and Dwight... very good. I also love William from Costa Rica

I am enjoying your LIVE postings very much. We were on the Reflection for a short 4 night earlier this month(18-22). It was not long enough. We loved everything about the ship, especially the crew. The select dining hostess Sofphia is wonderful, isn't she? We had the most amazing waiter(Taneshia) and assistant waiter(Dwight) too. The sommelier service was also outstanding. We dined at Lawn Club one evening and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it. Last month we completed a 15 night on the Infinity, but, we sure do love the S class.[/quote

We too have had Taneshia and Dwight... very good. I also love William from Costa Rica

Wow, think of the odds. How wonderful! I did not have the pleasure of meeting William. The beverage server, Ria is also a sweetheart. We made mention of all of them on our post survey. Even though I am cruising on Princess in ten days I am having serious Celebrity withdrawl! I sure will miss having the drink package. Thanks again for posting.

Good morning. A sea day today. It was a little rocky last night. I have no problems, but first time cruisers might, until they get used to how a ship moves. We saw a very good illusionist from Canada last night before dinner. Still had no problem getting a table for 2 without a reservation afterwards. Then we listened to the house band in the Ensemble Lounge. There is no piano player in the lounges on this voyage which is a pity. The promenade was closed because it was too windy. Today we go to the gym, then sun loungers and maybe a lecture....what a life.

Could you please tell us the time of the Shows in the Theatre.

We are trying to plan if we go before or after dinner.

Yes the shows are 7:00 and 9:00 and because we are select dining we have sometimes eaten at 7:30 or after the first show at around 8:15. Other than the first night, it seems to be easy to walk in without a reservation and the ship is full.