NFL Playoffs

Chrisfromco

The ship has one international sports channel that features European soccer. You are not in Los Angels any more Toto. You are on an international ship, flagged in the Bahamas, with many international guests who are not interested in the play offs.

NCL does not go out of their way to broadcast American sports.

The ship has one international sports channel that features European soccer. You are not in Los Angels any more Toto. You are on an international ship, flagged in the Bahamas, with many international guests who are not interested in the play offs.

Darn! We were on a Celebrity ship last January and the playoffs were on in one of the bars. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be playing somewhere onboard! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on the Escape for the January 13th sailing which will be the divisional round for the playoffs. Will it be easy to find a place to watch the games? I grew up in Los Angeles, so I'm hoping to be able to watch my Rams!

You should not have a problem finding a place to watch the playoffs. They will probably be shown on your cabin TV in addition to the Atrium, possible H2O and all the bars. NCL shows 3 Sunday games and the Monday Night NFL games all season long up to and including the Super Bowl.

You will have no problem finding NFL games. They played an NFL game at every routine time slot last month in the Brew House. My only worry would be a competing game in the same time slot would be shown instead but if they stagger the playoffs so only one game is on at a time in each slot you won't miss it.

WRONG!! I sailed NCL Getaway last year during play offs and they were played on the big screen in the atrium. It made for a very happy hubby! We were upset that they didn’t show the Inauguration. We had to watch that on the TV in our cabin.

this is true when it comes to the college games, but we have been able to get pro playoff games on many NCL ships in the past: only playoff I will add. Last spring we got the final 4 basketball games. it took a little whining and crying. We approached the CD and Hotel director at the M&G. We also got NFL playoff games a couple of years ago. So it can be done. They will tell you, if they get them at all they are only available in the atrium or maybe a sports bar but it has been our experience they are also on the cabin TVS.

We are usually on a cruise during the playoffs. Over the years they have always been on the big screen either in atrium, dazzles, or wherever they have a big screen. I have even seen them on the big screen on pool deck. We have also had it where they have a nice spread put out like chicken wings, popcorn, and other stuff. So, you shouldn't have a problem finding somewhere to watch them. Of course if all else fails you can always go to your room and watch on your room TV. Have fun on your cruise.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

This is not correct. They will absolutely have NFL games broadcast and there will be many people watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn! We were on a Celebrity ship last January and the playoffs were on in one of the bars. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be playing somewhere onboard! Lol!

Hilarious Response.....all the big screens will show the NFL games, by the pools, etc. Soccer will be on in the brewpub

You will have no problem finding NFL games. They played an NFL game at every routine time slot last month in the Brew House. My only worry would be a competing game in the same time slot would be shown instead but if they stagger the playoffs so only one game is on at a time in each slot you won't miss it.

NFL Playoff games are never played in same time slots,

Normally they have the 4 games each of the first two weekends approx:

Sat 3pm

Sat 7pm

Sun Noon

Sun 315pm