Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

Enjoying you review and scanning photos for my daughter and her new husband (Brandi & Jeff) celebrating their honeymoon on Oasis! You might see them in the Diamond Lounge as well and she said they would try out for Love & Marriage. Guess it's a good thing I'm not on this sialing - lol!!
Very nice. I don't think I've seen them yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you are walking, just stay to the right and keep walking, it's the last beach. There is also a tram that runs there, plus a water taxi from the dock sometimes.
Here are a couple pics for reference

82f4faa05c99151c99c7b930b6839d15.jpg

b2ed28c3d6d82b98d8963ffeb376e425.jpg

Hi! Enjoying your review. We sail in March so I was wondering if you had the opportunity to check to see if the Hibachi Experience at Izumi is included in the Ultimate Dining Package? I have heard conflicting reports on this and would love to know for sure for planning purposes. Have a great cruise!!!
I have not, but I will try and find out for you.

How is the weather at sea during the day? We will be on the Oasis on the 28th of January. Worried that it's gonna be too windy to sit on the balcony... Thx. Great report! :)
We've only had the one sea day and it was very windy, raining, and cool. But since then it's been very nice. Actually, cooler than I'm used too, but very nice. And by cooler I mean mid 70's. Balconies are usually fine, we didn't experience any wind on our balcony, just a lil rain.

We've only had the one sea day and it was very windy, raining, and cool. But since then it's been very nice. Actually, cooler than I'm used too, but very nice. And by cooler I mean mid 70's. Balconies are usually fine, we didn't experience any wind on our balcony, just a lil rain.

Ooh... that is indeed very cool (literally).

Thanks. :)

We have arrived in Falmouth. Kinda cloudy day. The captain says the sun will come out now n then.

Now I don't know if this is normal but right after we arrived and he made his announcement the we can go ashore he also made a an announcement of a lot of pax visiting the medical center with gastro and or flu like systems. He proceeded to give us the whole wash your hands speech and if you feel I'll, they will have complimentary visits to the medical center. He did use the word "Noro" as well. He also said during the duration of the cruise they may use stricter cleaning policies or something to that effect.

So not sure if we have Noro, but I think they want to nip it in the bud. When we left San Diego, everyone had the flu, I think we had over 30 deaths because of the flu when we left, so I'm not surprised.

I can't believe I missed our arrival, I slept till 930. [emoji25]

I've done a couple time lapse vids of our departure from PC and our Arrival into Labadee, wanted to get one here, but thats not going to happen, sleepy head!

I'll try and post those but I'm just not sure how to post videos. I may just have to copy the URL from YouTube.

Here's a couple pics in Falmouth

ab89f0fbf8f5dbb6f64819601f2bac2f.jpg

678c421a7361fbfe8473814a64f5db56.jpg

1938a97c5410baf410d38e16035f9459.jpg

e1dd2b1dcf6a77f2f41f596cdb04e78d.jpg

One Lil piece of advice for all of you balcony lovers, please pic up your chairs or tables to move them. Don't drag them, it sounds horrible to balcony peeps around you. The 1st day, no problem mon, we don't know it makes that God-Awful sound, but once you hear it, stop doing time after time after time.

Ok, rant over [emoji16]

Here is the menu from last night.

500327ad46c1792b1f27bd722caddf1c.jpg

bde4f4f620fa24facb668161013d4592.jpg

The steak Diane was very good. The grilled shrimp were ok, I'm not a big shrimp guy. The onion soup was good and the wedge salad would have been great, nice n fresh, crispy and cold but the blue cheese dressing was not good at all. Tasted like mayo. I love blue cheese dressing, but bottled would have been better. How can they screw that up?

7e5d548429edc0ccdc5424b85f1560b6.jpg

ab9340b177f047568e968967aa26a8a4.jpg

3e0bf2415614425caae26bbaa126736c.jpg

My wife had the chicken parmesan, she really liked it, I'm surprised cause she really doesn't like Italian food.

I am absolutely loving your review! We are cruising on Oasis for the first time in April for my 29th birthday and my 5th wedding anniversary. SO I am trying to be as prepared as possible. On a cruise I base life off of the cruise compass, did you happen to take photos of the daily cruise compass, that you wouldn't mind sharing? Also, 2 huge things that are a must for me, do you know which evening the quest and love and marriage are? and times? I am trying to plan our show times, but with the later dinner I may have to move some stuff around to accommodate them. Looking forward to reading more of your review, and hope you're enjoying your vacation!

I am absolutely loving your review! We are cruising on Oasis for the first time in April for my 29th birthday and my 5th wedding anniversary. SO I am trying to be as prepared as possible. On a cruise I base life off of the cruise compass, did you happen to take photos of the daily cruise compass, that you wouldn't mind sharing? Also, 2 huge things that are a must for me, do you know which evening the quest and love and marriage are? and times? I am trying to plan our show times, but with the later dinner I may have to move some stuff around to accommodate them. Looking forward to reading more of your review, and hope you're enjoying your vacation!
I think I still have all the compasses, I will post pics of those. Love and marriage was last night, so day 3 at 1030pm.

We have not had quest yet. My guess it will be tomorrow, another sea day. But I'll keep you informed.

Ok, at first this one ticked me off! But maybe its a good sign things are changing, but they could change again when I'm on Symphony in 400 some days. I was on Allure twice and wasn't allowed on the bow of the ship for that class. Back in those days they had an upper tier (Diamond and above event out there) Once I got to be Diamond and went on Oasis they stopped that event. When I was on Oasis we took the all access tour, I asked if we could go out on the bow. Our tour guide said no. All the other tours went out there! I think its personal!

Last week on Oasis we had the Top Tier sailaway on the helipad in San Juan. Never did one of these before, but we thought it would be great to go out there for the sailaway past the forts and everything in Old San Juan. The sailaway started about an hour before we were to leave, and right when the ship had reversed and turned to leave, they came and told us the event was over and we had to leave the helipad! Why even bother?

I don’t know how to put the link on but I put all the compasses on my Oasis Cruise 3rd December review. If you search me you might find it. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3e183065f5957e856180a2be455ed26d.jpg

1ea2095c4e76b83c6f0f2749703a50f3.jpg

e6e06d77201e1befb60fdf994df4ebc8.jpg

93e1cb37965b970adc0a9d9e4a8f68ce.jpg

6e4c379602592358ff3f4c0d7a52df44.jpg

Had a nice drink at Jimmy's place, then the rains came!! We were drenched by the time we got back to the boat. Still very windy and wet. Feel bad for all the folks who had excursions planned for today.

One Lil piece of advice for all of you balcony lovers, please pic up your chairs or tables to move them. Don't drag them, it sounds horrible to balcony peeps around you. The 1st day, no problem mon, we don't know it makes that God-Awful sound, but once you hear it, stop doing time after time after time.

Ok, rant over [emoji16]

Ranting accepted! Agree 100%