Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

Did you happen to watch the Love & Marriage show? Wondering if my daughter and her husband made it to the stage as newlyweds?
Sorry, we did not. We saw the ice show which was really good but then zonked out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am absolutely loving your review! We are cruising on Oasis for the first time in April for my 29th birthday and my 5th wedding anniversary. SO I am trying to be as prepared as possible. On a cruise I base life off of the cruise compass, did you happen to take photos of the daily cruise compass, that you wouldn't mind sharing? Also, 2 huge things that are a must for me, do you know which evening the quest and love and marriage are? and times? I am trying to plan our show times, but with the later dinner I may have to move some stuff around to accommodate them. Looking forward to reading more of your review, and hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Dining should not be a problem for either of these events.

They are both scheduled late in the evening and no reservations required.

The Quest is normally in Studio B and Love & Marriage is in the main theater. Get there early because the audience chooses the couples who audition by making a fool of themselves.

The Solarium Bistro was really good. Nice selection of apps and salads to choose from and you order your main from waiter. I had the strip steak and grilled shrimp. Both were very good, and a really nice atmosphere plus you can eat a lot faster than in the MDR. We were in n out in about 45 mins

4f5d86e4bea95f9ac09dcf570265bc26.jpg

6d5fcea6fda5ac1ba96263714bf38740.jpg

Just a little addition to the great pictures.

6adac55a46f8c2efaced227644103810.jpg

One of our favorite views.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great pic!! I was wondering where all the pax were, then I found them, sale on the promenade deck. Are the merchandise and prices really that good? Hmmm.....850b68ee82c5b34491f0d8a2df9b0279.jpg

The weather and seas have improved greatly!

98d2c57692993598c78486b8f0bf8bb8.jpg

972dc995535ba0f9d7935b374e618db9.jpg

We passed by Grand Cayman a few hours ago

e754d6acd1b66a704990e91518243c9d.jpg

So glad to see that you’re having better weather.

We are sailing in 2 weeks and I’m worried about the rough sea, rain and cooler weather... :-|

The Solarium Bistro was really good. Nice selection of apps and salads to choose from and you order your main from waiter. I had the strip steak and grilled shrimp. Both were very good, and a really nice atmosphere plus you can eat a lot faster than in the MDR. We were in n out in about 45 mins

That's great to know! My husband's biggest complaint about the MDR is the length of time it takes, but I love that I get food served for the week so I don't mind. :)

That's great to know! My husband's biggest complaint about the MDR is the length of time it takes, but I love that I get food served for the week so I don't mind. :)

If you tell your server you want to be out in an hour, they can do it. It was no problem this past week on Oasis.

Do you need reservations for solarium bistro or can we just walk in? Dh and I would like to have dinner there one night but I don't want to make a ressie just yet because I don't know if our baby will have a spot in the nursery until we board.

Do you need reservations for solarium bistro or can we just walk in? Dh and I would like to have dinner there one night but I don't want to make a ressie just yet because I don't know if our baby will have a spot in the nursery until we board.
I think you do, we did. You may be able to just walk up tho.

Royal carribean has a new app and one of the features is to text fellow passengers do you know if you have to have Internet to use. We leave the 21st hopefully no noro outbreak

As far as I know, that's just on Quantum class and Harmony.

Royal carribean has a new app and one of the features is to text fellow passengers do you know if you have to have Internet to use.

The new RCI app (available for Oasis) does not yet have that functionality. In the Royal IQ app, which is not available on Oasis, the texting option is $8 per device for the entire cruise.

Kinda embarrassed to ask this question. I have always known how to post pictures here but have got a bit rusty. Been on this site since the rubber band parties. :D (Ya wore rubber bands on your wrist to indicate you were from cruise critic, then it moved on to beads) How are you posting and how do you find your thread easily on Cruise Critic Forums? So many photo sites have changed.

Sorry your cruise is coming to an end but we will take good care of the Oasis on Sunday!!! Have really enjoyed all of your post.

BonVoyage

Dawna