Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

I hope they made it. I'll take the lack of posts as a case of being very busy vetting the car and driving to the port. Hopefully they are sitting at the port right now.

Sent from my Hand Computer

We are at the port now. Sitting waiting for boarding. The room is getting pretty full. Here comes the announcement. Yes, diamond can board. fe4ba006323aee69a10af382b063d691.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Our flights went off without a hitch, we actually got in early, about 430am. So we're a bit exhausted. Hertz was the fastest we've ever rented a car, MCO took about 2 mins and to drop it off at the port was even faster. You can see the ship from the Hertz building, they had 3 shuttles running, so that part was really fast. The part we're it came to a crawl was trying to get off the shuttles. They were only letting in 1 shuttle in at a time to drop off. We we're on the shuttle sitting at the ship for at least 30 mins, and not just Hertz, it was the line for all shuttles. I counted when were the next to unload, there were at least 25 shuttles behind us.

We arrived at the port at probably 1015ish and on board about 1115. Not too bad.

Now we're sitting in the Solarium waiting for the rooms to open to get a lil nap in.

3cf90eda8eb07fe5a24642b01c61fa22.jpg68790ae2d726f4770234debbe068dc26.jpge9ed26f0304f52de70235c33b013ec06.jpg

So before we got to the ship, we had to stop at our favorite store, Ron Jon, and oh my is this the mother load of all Ron Jon stores!! This is the 1st time we've been to the flagship store, Wow, is it huge! Bought a couple shirts and more importantly, sweatshirts, it's cold as heck here. It's warming up nicely tho.82a3885b0fdaece3713aacd604b98ed3.jpg983ae2a6130a0c4a842bc2c4beb969f9.jpg67658ec5b5c703ff03a22b1704b26e56.jpg644ac21f9cd89042514193f48799df04.jpg

I am really enjoying your report! we will be following your posts at least twice a day, as we board NEXT Sunday. Fortunately we only have a 2 1/2 hour drive, so after church in morning we will head across the state to board the oasis. ....We will probably pass your family as you head back to Orlando.

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts, i hope you and family have a safe and wonderful trip.

What are your ports? If you stop in Nassau could you do me a favor and take a picture of the Welcome to the Bahamas sign with all the stickers on it. I want to see if ours is still there.

Sent from my Hand Computer

We're goin Western. Sorry

So the mystery is solved, we did the 1st night done right and we got 150 CP. That's exactly what we wanted. When I asked one of the ladies at 150 CP, she said you can get 150, Chops, Giovanni's or Sabor.

So I guess now that they raised the price to $20, they have included Chops and 150. 158a8de2490d16213023a00e9d522241.jpg

I am really enjoying your report! we will be following your posts at least twice a day, as we board NEXT Sunday. Fortunately we only have a 2 1/2 hour drive, so after church in morning we will head across the state to board the oasis. ....We will probably pass your family as you head back to Orlando.

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts, i hope you and family have a safe and wonderful trip.

That's awesome!! We'll be sure n wave!!

Enjoy 150 Central Park - we loved it! Especially the salt...we still talk about the fancy salt.
Thank you, I'm sure we will. My gang is down n out. I wish I didn't have to wake them up for the muster.

Ok, I know our last Oasis cruise I could get a Bloody Mary as drink with the 3 drink coupons. Today I went to the Trellis Bar and he had to call somewhere and they said no. Damn them!! Oh well I guess it's gin n tonics

Ok, I know our last Oasis cruise I could get a Bloody Mary as drink with the 3 drink coupons. Today I went to the Trellis Bar and he had to call somewhere and they said no. Damn them!! Oh well I guess it's gin n tonics

Try a different bar next time.

Lastly, late seating is 7:30pm

Loving your review so far. Look forward to more.

A question about the late seating, did they change it from 8 to 7:30? When we were on last Sept. it was later?? Hoping it is at 7:30 as we gave our kids a cruise on Oasis for Christmas.