Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

You probably were. When O3B first came out, the norm for Stream was around 25 Mbps down ( one or two ships may still be at that). In the past two years, RCI has throttled that down to a max of about 5 Mbps down.

May be throttled more, Ken reported these numbers from Enchantment a few days ago:

Here's the Internet speeds for EN

Surf: Ping 220, down .5 and up was .25

Surf and stream: Ping 230. Down 2.0 and up was 1.0

Definitely not a normal cruise weather day. We love it. Been really windy, raining, overcast. The pools are empty of people, saw tons of empty deck chairs even at the pools edge. Now the hot tubs on the other hand are packed, like sardines. ba8eb088df782290d40a65d03daa6194.jpg3b49a61552ee4058f52bef9d2b7332ea.jpg65ab2fd5f0f18bebfb15cba2bb181a00.jpg2c40cf4d23041b4c317ce8d8cf397dbe.jpg7619cc4e5ec7ddf1935072d65a25b65b.jpg Deck 16 is closed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brought the hammock for the 1st time, worked out really good especially for the larger D1 balcony.

ed820c3c8f32534ef4b9e17821c9ef93.jpg

How we attached it.

2bda35dddb994e24a798d4f7d484885c.jpg

Ya, DW pretty much loves it.

1edfa7c92f3a56c3a932f0c95a1fe8f9.jpg

I sympathize , when I first got my Samsung Galaxy, I tried to text my wife that I was running late, but the roads were bad I was going to take my time, something happened and autocorrect inserted LIFE for time. Boy I had to follow that up quick!

But any way, I'm looking forward to reading a report about Oasis and seeing the pics. We have been cold for 2 weeks now.

That's classic!! 🤣🤣

How do you keep the hammock from slipping down on the poles?

Thanks again for taking the time to post! Next week can't come quick enough!!!

Slow down!! Faster till next week is not good!! That means our cruise is over then. [emoji6]

My gin n tonic from the Diamond lounge, ya we got kicked out. I forget you had to be in proper dress, it's formal night. Shorts n a t-shirt apparently won't cut it when everyone else is dressed to the 9's. The waiter meet us and made sure we at least got our drinks.

Sorry if I offended anyone. [emoji17]4160fff35647c8327bee5212a664a6a6.jpg

I was kinda disappointed that the National Championship Game wasn't being shown in the Aquatheater. But then I remembered that were on the east coast, so the game won't start at 5pm like home, it will start at 8. Still, no game in the Aquatheater, regular Aquatheater shows at that time, but it will be playing in Studio B

I'm going to make a prediction that the Aquatheater shows will not perform tonight, way too windy

Actually if you buy your luggage at the same time u book your flight it's $25 per bag. Same as most airlines. But yes, if you wait till the gate, I think it was $60. Ouch! Seats are $13, but the savings, especially from the West coast is way worth it.

I agree prepaying $25 for a checked bag isn't out of line. But the fees if you don't prepay are pretty high. Also Frontier charges for carrying bag, unlike most airlines.

I did think it was funny when my airline ticket was $19 while my bag cost $25.

Gotta live the low fare so long as one can pack light. They got you across country for a great price.

Love all the photos.

First night done right is tempting based on your experience.

Hope the weather improves soon.

Edited by Starry Eyes

I agree prepaying $25 for a checked bag isn't out of line. But the fees if you don't prepay are pretty high. Also Frontier charges for carrying bag, unlike most airlines.

I did think it was funny when my airline ticket was $19 while my bag cost $25.

Gotta live the low fare so long as one can pack light. They got you across country for a great price.

Love all the photos.

First night done right is tempting based on your experience.

Hope the weather improves soon.

They do charge for carry on bags which we didn't bring specifically for that reason. And a lot of peeps had large Carry on bags. I'm like how do they know if they were charged?

I am on this sailing and took this photo from my balcony just now. Apparently there is not a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, just a Royal Caribbean ship! 4a0752a6402a640e102b196941f25a2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What Cabin is this. We have a Boardwalk View booked.

Dinner last night was in the MDR, it was very good. We had the beef tenderloin and my daughter had the pork shank. Both were outstanding. We also had the lobster bisque, ceaser salad and the seafood vol au vent and beef carpaccio. All were very good.

ea60f38236d9464554df7681e349549b.jpg

4bb5a1ff650fdfd7403c71060c8e2b85.jpg

efc368230c5e68f54e24c48747b61e70.jpg37239b21d1328966fce9ea6232098c2f.jpg