Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

I sympathize , when I first got my Samsung Galaxy, I tried to text my wife that I was running late, but the roads were bad I was going to take my time, something happened and autocorrect inserted LIFE for time. Boy I had to follow that up quick!

But any way, I'm looking forward to reading a report about Oasis and seeing the pics. We have been cold for 2 weeks now.

Hell of an auto-correct there Bill, had me cracking up at that! On topic, loving the review so far!

Today we just plan on getting off for a couple hours and find a nice shaddy spot on the adrenaline beach side. Chill and come back on board.

ffa426452d38af96126b0d0d6f0eb8ac.jpg

We did get the invite for the helipad sail away. So I'll probably do that. Now on Celebrity, they specifically said you had to have closed toed shoes, on this invite it's not saying that. So hopefully sandals are ok

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i know i am repeating myself, but this is a really an enjoyable read! your informative photos add VERY much to report .

With us boarding next Sunday it is a true pleasure reading your thoughts.i feel like i already know my way around the ship thanks to u.

i am sure your time is sailing by way to fast, but, at least when u head home u are going to San Diego! one of our all time favorite places. thanks again for taking the time to post!

So the mystery is solved, we did the 1st night done right and we got 150 CP. That's exactly what we wanted. When I asked one of the ladies at 150 CP, she said you can get 150, Chops, Giovanni's or Sabor.

So I guess now that they raised the price to $20, they have included Chops and 150. 158a8de2490d16213023a00e9d522241.jpg

Thank you! That is great news as 150 was not part of the FNDR deal when we were on Oasis last. Granted the FNDR charge was only $15, so maybe with the increase to $20 PP they rethought their process.

:D

We're back on board from Labadee, definitely the coolest time (temp wise) we've ever been there. The ship signs said it was 81, but there was a real nice breeze blowing all day. Like everyone says, the adrenaline side had very Rocky beaches. Be sure to bring water shoes if you plan on going in the water.

4b325478e8faedae846ad7cf0e9d75ad.jpg

8875742956e57a916ad2726401943ea1.jpg

800e9c25103c94a07363f6f0cf3d8c81.jpg

ad47a58354c5159d4dfaea5c1128729e.jpg

52faf594e537203e1c5aa27361975442.jpg

Today we just plan on getting off for a couple hours and find a nice shaddy spot on the adrenaline beach side. Chill and come back on board.

ffa426452d38af96126b0d0d6f0eb8ac.jpg

We did get the invite for the helipad sail away. So I'll probably do that. Now on Celebrity, they specifically said you had to have closed toed shoes, on this invite it's not saying that. So hopefully sandals are ok

Ok, at first this one ticked me off! But maybe its a good sign things are changing, but they could change again when I'm on Symphony in 400 some days. I was on Allure twice and wasn't allowed on the bow of the ship for that class. Back in those days they had an upper tier (Diamond and above event out there) Once I got to be Diamond and went on Oasis they stopped that event. When I was on Oasis we took the all access tour, I asked if we could go out on the bow. Our tour guide said no. All the other tours went out there! I think its personal!

We're back on board from Labadee, definitely the coolest time (temp wise) we've ever been there. The ship signs said it was 81, but there was a real nice breeze blowing all day. Like everyone says, the adrenaline side had very Rocky beaches. Be sure to bring water shoes if you plan on going in the water.

4b325478e8faedae846ad7cf0e9d75ad.jpg

8875742956e57a916ad2726401943ea1.jpg

800e9c25103c94a07363f6f0cf3d8c81.jpg

ad47a58354c5159d4dfaea5c1128729e.jpg

52faf594e537203e1c5aa27361975442.jpg

Looks like a wonderful day! You are missing a very rainy day in San Diego today!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, at first this one ticked me off! But maybe its a good sign things are changing, but they could change again when I'm on Symphony in 400 some days. I was on Allure twice and wasn't allowed on the bow of the ship for that class. Back in those days they had an upper tier (Diamond and above event out there) Once I got to be Diamond and went on Oasis they stopped that event. When I was on Oasis we took the all access tour, I asked if we could go out on the bow. Our tour guide said no. All the other tours went out there! I think its personal!

The sailaway on the helipad today was the rescheduled Top Tier event from yesterday, which was cancelled due to the weather . Otherwise I don’t think we would have been out on the helipad.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We find Columbus Cove the smoothest.

Clarea, how do you get there? We looked and didn't see it. DH would love a chair in the shade so he could nap. I'd like a little sun and be able to get in the water without slicing my feet like I did in August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi! Enjoying your review. We sail in March so I was wondering if you had the opportunity to check to see if the Hibachi Experience at Izumi is included in the Ultimate Dining Package? I have heard conflicting reports on this and would love to know for sure for planning purposes. Have a great cruise!!!

Clarea, how do you get there? We looked and didn't see it. DH would love a chair in the shade so he could nap. I'd like a little sun and be able to get in the water without slicing my feet like I did in August.

If you are walking, just stay to the right and keep walking, it's the last beach. There is also a tram that runs there, plus a water taxi from the dock sometimes.

Enjoying you review and scanning photos for my daughter and her new husband (Brandi & Jeff) celebrating their honeymoon on Oasis! You might see them in the Diamond Lounge as well and she said they would try out for Love & Marriage. Guess it's a good thing I'm not on this sialing - lol!!

IMG_0831.JPG.3dc3f802e8a4d2ff036b80795a6d4462.JPG