Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

Excellent Review

This one of the best reviews we have read in along time. Great photo's and info to boot. We have learned a lot about the Oasis of Seas. This being our first cruise on a ship this big. Thank you, and hope you and your family enjoyed your cruise as much as did reading along with you. Great job. HAPPY CRUISING:D

Just waiting to cruise in Feb

kruise kat, kruise runner

Kinda embarrassed to ask this question. I have always known how to post pictures here but have got a bit rusty. Been on this site since the rubber band parties. :D (Ya wore rubber bands on your wrist to indicate you were from cruise critic, then it moved on to beads) How are you posting and how do you find your thread easily on Cruise Critic Forums? So many photo sites have changed.

Sorry your cruise is coming to an end but we will take good care of the Oasis on Sunday!!! Have really enjoyed all of your post.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Many people are using smartphone apps to post photos, Much less hassle than uploading to a photo sharing site and posting a link. See the Tapatalk and Forums aops.

Many people are using smartphone apps to post photos, Much less hassle than uploading to a photo sharing site and posting a link. See the Tapatalk and Forums aops.
Yes, I'm using Tapatalk. There is no photo hosting at all. You just tap the button that says add photo, type what u want to say and it's done. So much easier then before. No taking pics with your camera, transfering the to your computer then downloading them to photo sharing site then uploading them to cruise critic. It's easy as pie now.

1beb5246b51ba2912660bce5c3f56dbc.jpg

6a48dac7032515bac29592c61dc575db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good morning from a beautiful day in Cozumel.

cfba4c561f5c5a21f60f975693352b1b.jpg

We're actually pulled in nose 1st, port side to the dock. Thats interesting. We're the only ship at the international pier today. The carnival dream is pulling in now.

de44843f6cbf3359a53bd6f6874acf06.jpg

I don't remember if I posted a pic of the menu last night, but here it is, very good menu.

5427ea8da6489f345d1aa1489a611635.jpg

0e69b22c27abb62c14eb6d62eb0fdeba.jpg

I had the prime rib and lobster, both were actually really good. Nice cut of beef. They were bringing people 2 and 3 tails to start off, my wife ordered just the lobster and got 2 tails, the table next to us, 3 ladies all got three tails [emoji6]

57afe9a0382fc7f4a27c3ca5ead63674.jpg

And oh by the way, they did have prime rib and lobster in the windjammer.

31cb6431f48a2155e0baf321cb6aee65.jpg

Hoping its okay to ask this...if you don't have time, it's ok. I booked cabin 8266. Can you tell me if it faces the opening towards the elevator area or if there is a wall in front of it? I would really appreciate it if you did :)

this review is one of the best I've seen. Thank you for answering mine and everyone else's questions. Very kind of you. With that said LOL would you mind taking a photo of the wine menu in the MDR when you eat there again?

Nothing like kissing butt before your request :'):')

But I agree, I'm enjoying following along!

Nothing like kissing butt before your request

But I agree, I'm enjoying following along!

:'):'):'):'):') Well I am VERY thankful, this post (even without my annoying questions LOL) is answering SO many of my Oasis questions. It is so nice of someone to take time out of their vacation, to answer questions in order to help others plan their vacation. :*

Hoping its okay to ask this...if you don't have time, it's ok. I booked cabin 8266. Can you tell me if it faces the opening towards the elevator area or if there is a wall in front of it? I would really appreciate it if you did :)
I sure will, just down a few cabins from us.

this review is one of the best I've seen. Thank you for answering mine and everyone else's questions. Very kind of you. With that said LOL would you mind taking a photo of the wine menu in the MDR when you eat there again?
I will do my best, I'm not a wine drinker so hopefully I get the right menu. [emoji23]

I will post this also in the thread that asked about the sleeping arrangements for a D1 cabin with no Pullman. But here is what our room looks like made up for sleeping

e8745469fa56834d406e1dcd3cfffc54.jpg

Of course, may daughter had to pose [emoji16]

Fine for 3 adults, 4 maybe be pushing it. Kids I think would be fine in that sofa bed

Did you happen to watch the Love & Marriage show? Wondering if my daughter and her husband made it to the stage as newlyweds?

We are at Nachi Cocom and met your daughter and son in law! What a wonderful couple! They did not make the Love and Marriage show.

Having a great time,

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't remember if I posted a pic of the menu last night, but here it is, very good menu.

5427ea8da6489f345d1aa1489a611635.jpg

0e69b22c27abb62c14eb6d62eb0fdeba.jpg

I had the prime rib and lobster, both were actually really good. Nice cut of beef. They were bringing people 2 and 3 tails to start off, my wife ordered just the lobster and got 2 tails, the table next to us, 3 ladies all got three tails [emoji6]

57afe9a0382fc7f4a27c3ca5ead63674.jpg

And oh by the way, they did have prime rib and lobster in the windjammer.

31cb6431f48a2155e0baf321cb6aee65.jpg

Looks like escargots are not on the menu regularly as a starter.

Our friend who is sailing with you is now in a hospital in Cozumel!! He and his wife had to leave the ship this morning and he does not know how many days he may be there. He is an otherwise healthy guy with no other medical conditions.

Although I remember you stating the Captain himself had mentioned Noro earlier in the week, the medical staff onboard is still denying it saying he probably ate some bad cole slaw on Labadee!!

Just a precaution to please be sure and wash your hands and take all precautions to keep safe!

Oh Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing about it. Loved the review so far!
Ok, actually you are on the port side, I think it was aft elevators, and your doorway is just forward of the opening to the stairway. So you can't see your door from the lobby of the stairway. But you are the 1st cabin once you enter the hallway.

Hope that helps

Our friend who is sailing with you is now in a hospital in Cozumel!! He and his wife had to leave the ship this morning and he does not know how many days he may be there. He is an otherwise healthy guy with no other medical conditions.

Although I remember you stating the Captain himself had mentioned Noro earlier in the week, the medical staff onboard is still denying it saying he probably ate some bad cole slaw on Labadee!!

Just a precaution to please be sure and wash your hands and take all precautions to keep safe!

Oh that sucks. I hope he is ok