Live Oasis, Jan 7th 2018 with pics

Thanks so much for your live report. Enjoying it very much. Just wondering if there is any way to retrieve and post the menu from Day 4.
I was going to go down to get tonight's menu, so I'll see if I can get#4 and the wine list. I know that was requested. Plus izumi as part of the ultimate dinning package.

Let me see what I can find

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They seem to ask on most of the beef dishes we ordered, meaium rare or medium well, that's it. We always get medium rare anyway. Some of the pics the meat looks really rare but it wasn't. Actually cooked perfectly.

Thanks!!

I went down and asked about izumi hibachi being part of the ultimate dinning package. She said no but if the restaurant isn't busy they would allow it. She was going to book me in it tonight, I told her no, I was asking for as friend [emoji16]

So it probably will vary cruise by crusie. Normal price is $49, ouch!

Dinner menu for tonight. We just went to the windjammer, we really didn't feel like changing clothes sitting through a long dinner.

Looked like a good menu thoba281010d7f91622c72b8773ec21618c.jpg

What day is this?

That was last night, day 6

Ok, actually you are on the port side, I think it was aft elevators, and your doorway is just forward of the opening to the stairway. So you can't see your door from the lobby of the stairway. But you are the 1st cabin once you enter the hallway.

Hope that helps

Thanks that’s exactly what I needed to know. I didn’t want the cabin door facing the opening. I had one like that before and it was odd opening the door to see people right in front of me coming through the opening LOL. Appreciate you looking for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks that’s exactly what I needed to know. I didn’t want the cabin door facing the opening. I had one like that before and it was odd opening the door to see people right in front of me coming through the opening LOL. Appreciate you looking for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope you are good. There are actually no cabin doors right at the opening.

Our last night and we just did room service. Wanted to watch the NFL playoffs and we were playing lazy. Room service was very good. My wife had the Royal burger and said it was very good. Hot n juicy. My daughter n I had hot dogs and fries. We also ordered a Greek salad and a cheese plate. For dessert we had cheesecake. Again all were very good. Side note, if you order the hot dog or hamburger, they come with fries, we didn't realize this and ordered a side of fries, so we had fries coming out our ears!!

So I think that's pretty much it, we really enjoyed our time on Oasis. Our next cruise is next Jan, same week on either the liberty of the seas or the celebrity sillohette, yes we have 2 booked, booked them both from previous cruises with the instant obc and the $100 deposit. Decisions, decisions. I'm sure it will be the LOSS, it's about 1/2 the price and we can drive to Houston.

I'll try n do a wrap up tomorrow from the airport, our flight isn't until 6pm, we'll be renting a car and checking things out.

Again thanks for all the kind words and any more questions, fire away and I'll see if I can answer them.

I heard the ship is having a deep clean this morning due to virus. Is this correct? Can u find out if they will be late boarding ....Jan /14.
From what I understand, both boarding will begin after 12:00

Definitely has a bleach smell out there.

I went down and asked about izumi hibachi being part of the ultimate dinning package. She said no but if the restaurant isn't busy they would allow it. She was going to book me in it tonight, I told her no, I was asking for as friend [emoji16]

So it probably will vary cruise by crusie. Normal price is $49, ouch!

Thank you so much for checking on this for me! Only 63 more days and we will be on Oasis...which sounds really great since it is 5 degrees here right now!

Hi, we are on the Oasis next week. Can you tell us how many formal nights and which nights were formal nights? Thanks.

Always two formal nights, first is night 2, second is either night 5 or 6, depending on itinerary.