LIVE from Enchantment, The RcPeriscopers/Super Bowl Cruise, sailing 2/02!

Chris, I hope you are still looking at this thread as I have 2 questions for you. First I hadn't been on the Everglades webcam in ages & when I went there the cams said not available, are they now charging to watch ? When I was watching you & others on my tablet doing periscope it would run alright for a few minutes & then stop & start for the rest of it, do you know what the problem could be? Enjoyed as always your pictures, thoughts, etc. from start to finish of your trips. Have a safe trip home today- Linda

Chris, I hope you are still looking at this thread as I have 2 questions for you. First I hadn't been on the Everglades webcam in ages & when I went there the cams said not available, are they now charging to watch ? When I was watching you & others on my tablet doing periscope it would run alright for a few minutes & then stop & start for the rest of it, do you know what the problem could be? Enjoyed as always your pictures, thoughts, etc. from start to finish of your trips. Have a safe trip home today- Linda

I have never heard of them charging to watch the webcam so I'm sure it's just a glitch. Sometimes Periscope can act up but next time that happens try leaving the broadcast and coming back in

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

I have never heard of them charging to watch the webcam so I'm sure it's just a glitch. Sometimes Periscope can act up but next time that happens try leaving the broadcast and coming back in

They do have a pay option for “premium” access to the web cams with no ads. They still have a free option that has ads and seems much slower to load than it used to be.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chris, thanks for all the time you put into these reviews. Did you feel that the ship was showing its age and is rundown? Lots of bad reviews pre-drydock and very little information out there for post drydock. We also like at least a 7 night cruise, but are looking at the 4 night since we have to go to Florida for a wedding. Figured if we have to fly down there, might try to squeeze in a cruise too.:D

I was on this cruise , first time on the enchantment though. I noticed the rugs and drapes were all brand new. Some of the fixtures were very worn, our shower handle had a part missing, the safe was smaller than any safe and hard to open with out coaxing it. The balcony you could see lots of rust and thick layers of paint. I caught my husband flipping through all the channels and I said what are you looking for? He was looking for our bill. I told him you had to go down and ask for a copy of it the old fashion way. I thought the staff were nice but I could tell many were very green.

But this did not detract from a wonderful short cruise.

I was having the same issues with some of the scopes from Enchantment. Start/stops and audio breakups. I exited and came back in but still there. Not all of them but a few. It was on several other people as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chris, thanks for all the time you put into these reviews. Did you feel that the ship was showing its age and is rundown? Lots of bad reviews pre-drydock and very little information out there for post drydock. We also like at least a 7 night cruise, but are looking at the 4 night since we have to go to Florida for a wedding. Figured if we have to fly down there, might try to squeeze in a cruise too.:D

It showed its age a few places but she still looks great.

Chris I just doubled checked the Webcams & it still says unavailable- I live in the Columbus area & The Buckeye Cruise for cancer with Coach Meyer, football players, other athletes & fans will be leaving FLL on the 21st of this month & I wanted to watch the ship sail, guess I'll just have to keep checking everyday to see if things change. I will try what you said to do when periscoping & thank you for answering my questions- Linda:)

Chris I just doubled checked the Webcams & it still says unavailable- I live in the Columbus area & The Buckeye Cruise for cancer with Coach Meyer, football players, other athletes & fans will be leaving FLL on the 21st of this month & I wanted to watch the ship sail, guess I'll just have to keep checking everyday to see if things change. I will try what you said to do when periscoping & thank you for answering my questions- Linda:)
I just tried to access the Port Everglades Webcam and had no issues.... Came right up for me

Thank you so much for the time and energy you put into this! My partner and I are heading on the Enchantment for the 4-night cruise later in February, and loved getting a glimpse of what we have to look forward to.

Question (if you happen to know the answer): when CoCo Cay was cancelled, did they open the MDR (or the Park Cafe) for lunch that day, or did everyone have to crowd in the Windjammer? Thanks!

Thank you so much for the time and energy you put into this! My partner and I are heading on the Enchantment for the 4-night cruise later in February, and loved getting a glimpse of what we have to look forward to.

Question (if you happen to know the answer): when CoCo Cay was cancelled, did they open the MDR (or the Park Cafe) for lunch that day, or did everyone have to crowd in the Windjammer? Thanks!

All venues were open. I had lunch in Chops

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pix. Taking DH on Enchantment for his b-day. I have never done such short cruise - 3 nights! - doesn't even pay to unpack... haha. We were on the Anthem for New Year's Eve cruise and we didn't make it into Coco Cay because of bad weather. Weather also was mostly rainy in Nassau (but we did go over to the Hilton.) Hoping for better weather in early April.

Outstanding review Bugsy! Loved your scopes and your pictures of Miami, The Enchantment and everything else. Super appreciate the effort that all takes! I also fully agree with you on 3 days being way to short!

Really looking forward to your NCL Bliss trip in September! I made the assumption you will report live again :)

Thanks again!

Outstanding review Bugsy! Loved your scopes and your pictures of Miami, The Enchantment and everything else. Super appreciate the effort that all takes! I also fully agree with you on 3 days being way to short!

Really looking forward to your NCL Bliss trip in September! I made the assumption you will report live again :)

Thanks again!

There will be changes made to my upcoming cruise schedule. I will still sail on Bliss but different date. Stay tuned....

Thanks for your reports and photos, have you already booked your next cruise, also do you know what the Pink Boa Ladies have on their agenda?

I'm not sure when they are going on their next cruise but I know some of them are joining me on Edge next March [emoji4]