Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

So excited about Encore! My fiance and I are going on our first cruise together this May, it will be his first time cruising and I'm praying he loves it as much as I do. If all goes well we will be booking the Encore for our honeymoon in 2020! Can't wait for more information on the ship.

Again because why I don’t like the karts. At the moment on the breakaway I Counted the people who have fun at the mini golf, ropes, sports court, more then 60 people have fun for free at the same time. Wake up ncl.

I agree with you I have no desire for go karts or laser tag, but you said the magic word “free” yes the sports court, mini golf, ropes course, rock walls, etc are in fact free, NCL isn’t making any money off these activities, actually probably losing money on them as they need to be staffed. Where as they are probably making a fortune from the go karts and laser tag. It’s in their best interest to put them on the encore, however much you and I have no need for them, we are probably in the minority. So for now I will continue to sail on the getaway, breakaway and escape

At this point in the game, we’d all appreciate some artist’s renderings from your dream.

Despite having been an art major in college, I am pretty confident no one wants to see my attempts at drawing anything. But I will describe this weird moving sidewalk feature of the ship in my dream. It was like the moving sidewalks in an airport, because the ship was so huge, of course. But it was covered with fancy carpet? Do not ask me how the mechanics of that were supposed to work.

Deck 7 block, mid July:

ifn5l5.png

The Local Bar & Grill, the open space and left and right of the superstructure the lifeboat stations to be. On top of this will be the Waterfront.

Sorry for quoting the posted pic but in the background there's a second Encore block under construction, was able to identify it as Encore and it's also a lifeboat deck block.

The Bliss hull art was revealed in October 2016, 18 months prior to its launch. We’re now nearly 16 months prior to the Encore launch - so it wouldn’t be unthinkable to see something soon.

I’m pulling for Romero Britto. He’s in the Miami area, so is NCL’s corporate office. His work is so cheerful and bright!

I’m pulling for Romero Britto. He’s in the Miami area, so is NCL’s corporate office. His work is so cheerful and bright!

That would definitely be a good choice. His bright color palette would be great. He would get along with the Park West collection they have tended towards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Romero Britto once was partnered up with RCI. Some ships had Romero Britto shops (like the Allure of the Seas). One has the pool deck decorated with figures of Romero Britto (sorry, I just don´t come up with the ship´s name). The partnership has ended and the shops are gone (but of course the pool deck decoration is still up). His pieces of art are sold on all cruise lines having Park West onboard.

steamboats

Romero Britto once was partnered up with RCI. Some ships had Romero Britto shops (like the Allure of the Seas). One has the pool deck decorated with figures of Romero Britto (sorry, I just don´t come up with the ship´s name). The partnership has ended and the shops are gone (but of course the pool deck decoration is still up). His pieces of art are sold on all cruise lines having Park West onboard.

steamboats

That’s why I would think Brito. Big Park West artist like the other Away class ships have been (except for Joy).

I doubt very seriously it will be any artist not represented by PW because they make such a big deal about being able to buy art by the very person who painted the ship you’re sailing on.