Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

With the change of joy coming to the us, there are now two ships with race tracks. Hope they change now the plans and do something other on the encore. If the change is still possible in the building process.

With the change of joy coming to the us, there are now two ships with race tracks. Hope they change now the plans and do something other on the encore. If the change is still possible in the building process.

I take it you don't like the idea of a race track ;). With its popularity I would be surprised if NCL changed anything. I also don't believe you can compare the Joy and Bliss race track. On Bliss they expanded the race track which made it a real race track.

Only heard that at joy it is possible to overtake other karts and at bliss it is nearly impossible to overtake other karts.

Yes, i don’t like the karts. And I wish ncl would doing something different.

Had there been any official word that there would be a race track on the Encore? I thought I had been following the Encore news pretty closely (I am booked on the inaugural TA) and I hadn't seen anything yet about the specific attractions.

Had there been any official word that there would be a race track on the Encore? I thought I had been following the Encore news pretty closely (I am booked on the inaugural TA) and I hadn't seen anything yet about the specific attractions.

Yes the Race track builder let it leak out, Considered a done deal. It was widlry reported

Deck plans are still Blank in most non cabin spaces,

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/encore/deck-plans?cid=PS_TSI_NA_NA_GOO_LEN_NA_NA_%2Bncl%20%2Bencore_aud-452623780948:kwd-420481701753-SL-Deck%20Plans_&kshid=975bfb99-2781-48cc-a21a-87a21f924969&kwid=5148443&anchor=&gclid=CjwKCAjw1tDaBRAMEiwA0rYbSF8mdtepLDKfXwwRpK8nhsIj5tpCV_uzoblDBhqE6p6Yf8kS5Jf1cRoCLG4QAvD_BwE

I would think/hope that NCL, being the inovator that it is known to be, would be looking for new venues, new ports, new ways of exploring... of course I could be wrong, I've been wrong before but, it excites me to see so many new ships being built. One can hope :D

We got exacly what you asked for,

The Joy coming here, on sale on Tuesday July 24

"Norwegian Pearl and Jewel’s new itineraries will be on sale at www.ncl.com beginning July 31, 2018 while Norwegian Jade and Spirit’s new itineraries will be on sale August 6, 2018".

The repositioning of other ships, including the Pearl home base Amsterdam Seasonally

And

Spirit goes to South Africa and more. For Spirit "February 2020 her journey from Europe to Asia will feature several exclusive sailings with new calls for Norwegian Cruise Line including South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles and Maldives."

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-announces-enhancements-2019-and-2020-itineraries-meet-strong-de

Artical

"Norwegian Pearl and Jewel’s new itineraries will be on sale at www.ncl.com beginning July 31, 2018 while Norwegian Jade and Spirit’s new itineraries will be on sale August 6, 2018".

The repositioning of other ships, including the Pearl home base Amsterdam Seasonally

And

Spirit goes to South Africa and more. For Spirit "February 2020 her journey from Europe to Asia will feature several exclusive sailings with new calls for Norwegian Cruise Line including South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles and Maldives."

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-announces-enhancements-2019-and-2020-itineraries-meet-strong-de

Artical

I know, we got it all, I guess it's good to dream out loud sometimes, right? Just need to prioritize, that's my biggest issue; got the time, got the money (well, some anyway) just need to make up my mind.

And

Artical

Wow, that's mahoosive news! [emoji4]

Thanks for sharing as that passed me by!

Thanks

Andy

Sent from my G8142 using Forums mobile app

Have we heard if Encore will have a covered Haven pool area? Or will it be set up for warmer cruises?

With Joy staying on the West coast year round, I wonder what year round plans will be for Encore and Bliss.

Bliss and Encore itineraries, at least for now are already set thru April 2020.

We find out this week officially where Joy fits in. They already deleted my Pearl/Alaska Aug 2019 and slotted Joy(no cabin yet).

We find out this week officially where Joy fits in. They already deleted my Pearl/Alaska Aug 2019 and slotted Joy(no cabin yet).

Encore is scheduled for Miami for that first season, but have we heard where she will go for the rest of the year?

Will they return the Escape to Miami year round and send Encore to New York? With Encore's Observation lounge increasing the indoor spaces it seems likely she won't stay in Miami.

Did they have solo cabins on the pearl? Were you going to be a solo cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did they have solo cabins on the pearl? Were you going to be a solo cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pearl sailings are cancelled for Alaska for 2019, The JOY is taking all bookings for alaska

I was two solos with my sister, my first balcony in 2 years.

We find out official if no solostudios next week

Again because why I don’t like the karts. At the moment on the breakaway I Counted the people who have fun at the mini golf, ropes, sports court, more then 60 people have fun for free at the same time. Wake up ncl.