Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

That’s why I would think Brito. Big Park West artist like the other Away class ships have been (except for Joy).

Yes, but he´s a big PW artist on all cruise lines PW is on ;) - same for RCI, Celebrity and many more...

steamboats

Neptun_Modul_Encore_01.png

Encore's Floating Engine Room Unit (FERU) as Neptun calls it being "floated out" of their newest building hall, onto a barge and hopefully ready for transport to Meyer Werft.

edit: not sure if the barge goes to Meyer or that the FERU will be towed as asual. The barge might serve as platform for ongoing work and to make space for next blocks/FERU's.

I’d love to see an Alfred Gockel design for the Encore.

Interesting! The hull art on NCL is very diverse. I wonder when they’ll announce it.

I really enjoyed the Weyland channel on the Bliss. I was inspired and signed up for a painting class, it was a lot of fun.

FreestyleNovice,

I don´t think it´s the Encore but the Spirit of Discovery by Saga Cruises. The Encore will start soon now the AIDAnova has left the building hall.

steamboats

The Saga ship is being build in Hall 5. Where they used to make blocks for transport to the large Hall 6, so any Encore blocks appearing on the sides of Hall 6 would fit in since Hall 5 is completely taken for the Saga ship?

It took me a while to believe that Encore is already underway too! :D

Freestyle,

I saw photos labeled "Spirit of Discovery" which were out of the same building hall as the AIDAnova and Spectrum are in. I haven´t seen any photos of the Encore yet.

Anyway, I´ll be there next week and I might have a chance to ask someone.

steamboats

Step one of the cruise ship build kit complete: gather some heavy marine engines. :)

I’m taking notes this time. There’s no way in hell we can wait for Leonardo... so we’ll build a couple in-between.

1) gather heavy marine engines

Assuming it will be the same as her sisters:

2 × MAN 14V48/60CR (2 × 16,800 kW)

3 × MAN 12V48/60CR (3 × 14,400 kW)

One of Encore engines at Neptun before the engine(s) went in the block that arrived at MW

36136019_851692345017965_665368057094340608_n.jpg

Yeah, they seem a little bigger than the one I have in my garage... :')

Taking notes Doug? Can't use All-ready2cruise's garage for our cruise ship kit. Bummer.:( :(

Hey, don't count me out yet... I'm moving soon and my new place will have a 300K garage... is that big enough... ?

My concern would be: can it get to my preferred port of call?.... hmmmm :evilsmile:

• 2 weeks later...
So the hull art was revealed... I don't remember seeing anyone post about it... Eduardo Arranz-Bravo will do the honors... And the one photo I've found, I don't like it compared to the other Away Class ships.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/encore

Agreed,it doesn’t look finished 2fefd392ae0489f0fcbe4e73f1254b6a.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk