Reuse WOWband?

rm1247

We'll be sailing on Anthem soon in a regular balcony cabin. I'm wondering if we can swap our Quantum WOWbands (for free) for Anthem WOWbands or if we'll have to pay for the new ones. Anyone have experience with this?

We'll be sailing on Anthem soon in a regular balcony cabin. I'm wondering if we can swap our Quantum WOWbands (for free) for Anthem WOWbands or if we'll have to pay for the new ones. Anyone have experience with this?

Yes, supposedly they will either reprogram your bands, or swap them for free.

Yes, supposedly they will either reprogram your bands, or swap them for free.

That's what I'm hoping they'll do. I saw one report where they wouldn't trade them, but maybe that was just an isolated incident.

Don't they have your muster station printed on them? That makes me think they would NOT let you reuse one, if you weren't booked in the same room. Although maybe the option of switching them out? but that seems useless to the company as I highly doubt they'd reuse the band (Disney sure doesn't!)

I first got a WOW band on Anthem and when I went on Harmony Dec 2016, I was able to swap it. But when I was just on Oasis in Oct 2017 they would not let me swap so I bought a new one.

I may try on my upcoming Symphony sailing to see if I can swap it - or I may just buy a new one since it is under $5.00.

I first got a WOW band on Anthem and when I went on Harmony Dec 2016, I was able to swap it. But when I was just on Oasis in Oct 2017 they would not let me swap so I bought a new one.

I may try on my upcoming Symphony sailing to see if I can swap it - or I may just buy a new one since it is under $5.00.

No you didn't. They don't have/use wow bands on the Oasis.

Only these ships have them: Quantum, Anthem, Ovation, Harmony, Symphony

No you didn't. They don't have/use wow bands on the Oasis.

Only these ships have them: Quantum, Anthem, Ovation, Harmony, Symphony

I stand corrected. It was my cruise on Anthem in August 2017 when I attempted to trade my Harmony band in. Sorry - too many cruises to keep the facts perfectly straight. But glad to have a fact checker to straighten me out :-)

So to be exact... I got my Wowband on Anthem in March 2016. Traded it on Harmony in Dec 2016, attempted to trade that band on Anthem in Aug 2017 and it was a no go.

Edited by LisaAtlCruiser
add to post

• 11 months later...
11 minutes ago, FionaLouise said:

I know this post is old, but can anyone tell me if we are able to order these in a advance, or if not where we can get them on our Harmony cruise in March? 

Guest Services on board.