Bathroom scales...Anyone????

CANDYAPPLE

There is a scale in our Sky Suite. My husband, last night , suggested all 8 of us each put in $20 and at the end of the cruise the one gaining the most weight wins the whole pot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! Actually the prize should go to the one who gains the least amount of weight!

LOL! Actually the prize should go to the one who gains the least amount of weight!

Yes-he was trying to be funny. Three of us sisters have been doing low-carb for a year and trying to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been in a suite before on Celebrity but have had a scale in my room once. I think it must have been in an Aqua Class room. If not standard, maybe left in there from the previous passenger's request. I never used it once so cannot vouch for its accuracy.

I've never been in a suite before on Celebrity but have had a scale in my room once. I think it must have been in an Aqua Class room. If not standard, maybe left in there from the previous passenger's request. I never used it once so cannot vouch for its accuracy.

All the scales I've stepped on have never been accurate no matter where they are.

Scales as the Devil's tool!!! LOVE IT!!!! Best answer! :D:evilsmile:

Agree! My strategy is:

1. If waistband getting tight, take another brisk walk and possibly change to looser clothes. Order favorite cocktail:D:evilsmile:

2. If largest waistband feels tight, take another brisk walk, and consider adding “preggo panels” before next cruise. Discuss with DH and once we’re able to stop laughing, reject idea, adjust waistband and order favorite cocktail;p:evilsmile:

3. Arrive home, resume usual meals and activities and drop the “cruise 3” or “cruise 5” within two or three weeks.

When you feel that your pants are tightened, it is time to start walking. Use the stairs, book an AFT cabin, etc.

I enjoy walking, and walk at least five miles per day, on land or aboard ships, and I use stairs far more than elevators. That is why I can eat whatever I want while on holiday. It is also why I love walkable cities like London, NYC and my beloved native city of San Francisco:)

First of all, it's not for me!!!! But my wife is wondering if Celebrity could provide bathroom scales (Not that she needs to worry about her weight, but she wants to keep on track while we're on the cruise) But...anyone ever had the need to request scales in your cabin??.....just wondering.

I bring my own. I weigh myself every single day. So cannot travel without a scale. I have a nice, really lightweight scale that I take with me when we travel.

I am a gym rat, so go to the gym every day whether at home or traveling. I want to know what I weigh. If I am up a little then I eat less that day to make sure I get back down. Just my thing. I have weighed pretty much the same for over 20 years never more than 5 lb up/down. So works for me.

I have weighed pretty much the same for over 20 years never more than 5 lb up/down. So works for me.

Same here. Weighed the same for 30 years +/- 5 pounds but my clothes let me know if I’m gaining or losing. I don’t need to weight myself, especially on holiday, and I’d never leave a pair of shoes home so I could pack a scale;)

Agree! My strategy is:

1. If waistband getting tight, take another brisk walk and possibly change to looser clothes. Order favorite cocktail:D:evilsmile:

2. If largest waistband feels tight, take another brisk walk, and consider adding “preggo panels” before next cruise. Discuss with DH and once we’re able to stop laughing, reject idea, adjust waistband and order favorite cocktail;p:evilsmile:

3. Arrive home, resume usual meals and activities and drop the “cruise 3” or “cruise 5” within two or three weeks.

That works, but my philosophy is any food eaten in a foreign country or not on dry land doesn't count....did you know chocolate is a free food on WW? It's made from a bean....beans are vegetables.....vegetables are medically proven to be good for you...pass the Godiva please. :D:)