Checked in online but it isn't showing this

Dreams42Day

Good Morning-

I went through the online check-in yesterday for my cruise in April. When I logged in this morning to the HAL website it doesn't show me as being checked-in. Does this take some time to process?

It normally doesn't take time to process.

Once your check in is done though, it doesn't show checked in - instead the red note saying something like "please check in..." disappears.

If the red note is still there, click the online check in and double check to make sure that there are check marks for everything. There might be one little thing missing which means the check in is not complete?

Good Morning-

I went through the online check-in yesterday for my cruise in April. When I logged in this morning to the HAL website it doesn't show me as being checked-in. Does this take some time to process?

I found the same thing, but we were actually fully checked in and able to print our documents!

It’s our first cruise on HAL, so I just assumed it was a “quirk” of the system.

It made us scroll through the whole checkin process and it was all filled in properly. Just had to go through the motions to get to the “print” button!

Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found the same thing, but we were actually fully checked in and able to print our documents!

It’s our first cruise on HAL, so I just assumed it was a “quirk” of the system.

It made us scroll through the whole checkin process and it was all filled in properly. Just had to go through the motions to get to the “print” button!

Good Luck!

So, I went to the check-in process and it did the same thing. Everything was filled out and I was able to print. Phew.....that had me a bit worried for a minute!

So, I went to the check-in process and it did the same thing. Everything was filled out and I was able to print. Phew.....that had me a bit worried for a minute! Thanks!!

You really only need the first page (boarding pass). I print the whole thing for one of us and only the boarding pass for the other of us (plus the luggage tags for both). There is some info in the rest of the pages that you might find useful, like the itinerary, particularly if you're using HAL hotel package pre or post cruise. And, of course, there is the contract information...

I just printed my boarding pass but thought there was an error, as it didn't not contain a barcode or any scannable marking. I thought that was odd.

HAL has no barcode or QR thing going on. Your boarding pass, which is technically unnecessary, will have your booking code. That is what the person who checks you in will use to verify your status and find your room keys.

HAL has no barcode or QR thing going on. Your boarding pass, which is technically unnecessary, will have your booking code. That is what the person who checks you in will use to verify your status and find your room keys.

Whether the boarding pass is necessary probably depends on the port. I had to show mine to at least 3 people before I could enter the building in San Diego. And it was required to even enter the grounds. I walked from Amtrak.

Whether the boarding pass is necessary probably depends on the port. I had to show mine to at least 3 people before I could enter the building in San Diego. And it was required to even enter the grounds. I walked from Amtrak.

I have always been asked to see my boarding pass to enter the building. Sometimes they want to see the passport too.