“LIVE” from the Allure of the Seas - 2/25

niksmom630

Central Park is one of my favorite spots on Oasis class ships....even when there is a lot of activity on sea days, it just has a peaceful vibe

14cef2bb82747a9c1fd67252d0dd34d5.jpg

75fa42bf5a044b48165340f6c1322eed.jpg

1ebf56d3f5560d7c2b0343706b10a131.jpg

42e47cad8fab95f8b42bd88ddff004d1.jpg

25918e47504598cfdb62370bcc5cdd45.jpg

e4824fecd143d599db94c8b93e182326.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your review and photos are getting me excited for my upcoming cruise in May. We are in a grand suite too for the first time. Did you make all your reservations for coastal kitchen and other restaurants online or did you do it when you got on board?

By any chance did you happen to see prices for Kate Spade or Michael Kors? I too was wondering if the sales were comparable to any outlet stores!

Thanks and can't wait for my Thanksgiving Allure sailing :D

Always enjoy your reviews. Thanks for taking us along.

Now...if we can just get people to stop copying entire posts with pictures. A common issue here on CC. :rolleyes: :)

Love Coastal Kitchen - such a great perk for Oasis class suites. Wish they would add them to Freedom class!

Now...if we can just get people to stop copying entire posts with pictures. A common issue here on CC. :rolleyes: :)

Love Coastal Kitchen - such a great perk for Oasis class suites. Wish they would add them to Freedom class!

Yes and yes. When I reply to a post I cut out the extra and keep the meat of what I need. Now as for meat, I agree Costal Kitchen would be a nice addition to the Freedom Class.

Always enjoy your reviews. Thanks for taking us along.

Mrs. Wolf! I was hoping you’d pop in so I’d have a shoulder to cry on about my lack of success at the three card poker table! [emoji31] with the table minimums at $10, I’m blowing thru my nightly budget in about 5 hands playing all the spots. I know The minimums on Harmony we’re $10, but I thought that was ship specific. Any idea if this is a fleet wide change?

And agree about Oasis class.... the suite benefits, including C.C. are a stand out. We were originally booked on Freedom, but switched over to Allure for just that reason.

By any chance did you happen to see prices for Kate Spade or Michael Kors? I too was wondering if the sales were comparable to any outlet stores!

Thanks and can't wait for my Thanksgiving Allure sailing :D

The sale at Kate Spade was 30% off.... at Christmas our outlets were running 50-60% off, and Michael Kors was as high as 70%..... so, I think not.... [emoji53]

Your review and photos are getting me excited for my upcoming cruise in May. We are in a grand suite too for the first time. Did you make all your reservations for coastal kitchen and other restaurants online or did you do it when you got on board?

I tried to make reservations online but couldn’t get the times I wanted. I think they hold back a lot to allow for bookings on board, because they are pushing the dining packages like crazy on the ship.

The concierge will email you the week before, and she was able to secure all the reservations for me st the times I needed- including coastal kitchen. I also made an additional reservation there once onboard.

Wow, that filet really does look bad. So sorry that you paid extra for that (even if a bogo) . Guess you confirmed my plan not to eat at Chops while on board.

Really enjoying following you this week! Thanks again and keep up the great work! Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

niksmom- Oh no! I feel your pain. Last cruise the 3 card table was either empty or completely full. So I played UTH - that's kind of replaced it in our house. More strategy - bigger bank. :eek: I think they play with the minimums based on players. Same cruise, it started as $10 and about 3 days in, changed to $5 because the tables were so empty.

Andrew, I'm ready to follow along!! Have you dried out from the 4 Headed monster cruise? ;)

it started as $10 and about 3 days in, changed to $5 because the tables were so empty.

Wow, I haven't ever been so lucky on any of the O class ships lately. I have never seen them back off the $10 minimum except for the early afternoon specials. Allure in April. I will hope for some good luck then !

So is this an Oasis class thing? I swear the minimums were still $5 on Nav last February.....

And yes, I think there was an afternoon special one or two days, but that was it.....

Andrew, I'm ready to follow along!! Have you dried out from the 4 Headed monster cruise? ;)

Yes I have. However, we did have a bit of dry land training during a week at a resort in Playa Del Carman. Chris is getting me amped up for Harmony, a week Saturday.:hearteyes:

niksmom- Oh no! I feel your pain. Last cruise the 3 card table was either empty or completely full. So I played UTH - that's kind of replaced it in our house. More strategy - bigger bank. :eek: I think they play with the minimums based on players. Same cruise, it started as $10 and about 3 days in, changed to $5 because the tables were so empty.

What is UTH? [emoji848]

The first guy was was a bit rough, but the second guy made up for it....[emoji3]

Thanks for the feedback:)

Hope your foot feels better! Does it feel better when you wear your boot? I remember having to wear one several years ago and I just loved my boot because then I could walk without pain. After a few months, I was all better and had to say goodbye to it:)

Happy cruising:cool: