Amex offer is up for 2018

moosecrouse

No, I know that. With the world leading cruise line offer with Carnival brands, if you go to americanexpress.com/wlcl it takes you to the AMX regular sign on screen. You log in, and then that offer appears and then you can add it to your card. It was a work around for those who didn't have it automatically added to their card. It's on the Carnival threads. Wondering if this one had the same as I don't have the offer showing as available.

Wow. That would be great. I have it on one card but not my a delta card. I called Amex and asked if it could be added and they told me they couldn't do it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I am really curious as to what types of AMEX cards everyone has to get this offer. We have Hilton, SPG personal and business, Bluebird and a few others but did not receive this offer. Do you all have Centurion or something?

I have a Platinum and a Blue that each had offers...my Delta Reserve did not. Someone commented up thread that cobranded cards don't get the offer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

I am really curious as to what types of AMEX cards everyone has to get this offer. We have Hilton, SPG personal and business, Bluebird and a few others but did not receive this offer. Do you all have Centurion or something?

Never got offers from my Hilton card, so I applied for a Blue Cash everyday card and now I am getting offers for NCL as well as WLCL (Carnival/Princess/Holland America, etc).

You can use this link to get a new card and get $200 back after spending $1000 in purchase on the new card in the first 3 months:

http://refer.amex.us/DANNYCsgvO?xl=cp33

4 cards have the offer, paid for $500 X 2 cruise payments, 2 excursions and dining plan and spa passes ! Got 40,000 amex points, all posted within days . Depend on how I use my points, I think I will get around $500 back. Since I have to pay for the the final payment by the end of this month for my Bliss Alaska cruise anyway, I am happy I got the offer!!

4 cards have the offer, paid for $500 X 2 cruise payments, 2 excursions and dining plan and spa passes ! Got 40,000 amex points, all posted within days . Depend on how I use my points, I think I will get around $500 back. Since I have to pay for the the final payment by the end of this month for my Bliss Alaska cruise anyway, I am happy I got the offer!!

Excellent! Enjoy those points!

• 1 month later...
Never got offers from my Hilton card, so I applied for a Blue Cash everyday card and now I am getting offers for NCL as well as WLCL (Carnival/Princess/Holland America, etc).

You can use this link to get a new card and get $200 back after spending $1000 in purchase on the new card in the first 3 months:

http://refer.amex.us/DANNYCsgvO?xl=cp33

Don't you get bonus points (I think 10,000 right?) every time someone uses your link and gets approved? Nice perk for you, but you probably should disclose that when you post your referral link - especially on a public message board.

THERE'S ALWAYS THIS TO CONSIDER, TOO....

"Please note: Enrollment in Offers may be limited. Offers may not be available after enrollment limits are met. Unless otherwise disclosed in individual Offer Terms, enrollment will be available until applicable enrollment limits are met..."

Would someone who received an offer willing to post the link? I didn't get an offer to the Carnival but then someone posted a link, and whoala! I was able to logon with the link and received the offer. Thanks!

I asked this earlier in the thread a few weeks ago and doesn't look like there is a work around like there is with WLCL, Bummer

Would someone who received an offer willing to post the link? I didn't get an offer to the Carnival but then someone posted a link, and whoala! I was able to logon with the link and received the offer. Thanks!

I'd love for someone to post a link to the offer as well. It will NOT give anyone access to your account without knowing your login information, so it's safe to do this. When Carnival had this same offer I was able to click on the link, logon with my logon information and add it to my card. Eezy Peezy! Just need a link!:*

Wow! Not one person offered to share a link???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I asked this same question weeks ago in this thread and did a lot of research. There appears to be no link like there is for WLCL. People are not being unresponsive. There just is no link.

Yes!!! A link would be awesome!
The offer is specific to the individual's Amex card. If you don't have listed under the Amex offers on the American Express website or mobile app then you weren't targeted. It's just like any other Amex offer. It's not an Amex promotion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

The offer is sent to a specific Amex card number. If you find it on one of your cards you

must first click on the Add button. Then you must call NCL and make a $500 purchase

using the card that you added for the benefit. There is no other way to get the benefit if

your card was not targeted. I've tried calling Amex on other offers to try and sweet talk

them into adding an offer to any of my Amex cards but it's a no go.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I had to cancel the cruise that I had used this offer on, but I'm going to book another. Does anyone know what the expiration date is for the offer? I can't find it since I've already used it (but I will lose the credit once my cancellation goes through). Thanks!

Hi,

I had to cancel the cruise that I had used this offer on, but I'm going to book another. Does anyone know what the expiration date is for the offer? I can't find it since I've already used it (but I will lose the credit once my cancellation goes through). Thanks!

I already used it too but I think it had to be used by either the end of April or May. Did you already cancel your cruise? Why not wait to cancel until you are ready to re-book unless you are close to final payment and cancellation charges would kick in. They will transfer your deposit over to the new cruise and you won't lose the credit.