Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

LeeRB, you may want to modify the links in the above post. They don't work for me, and when I display the link, it looks like it's coming from your webmail.

Thanks for that note about the links Bob, these links should work if you copy and paste them into your browser. The ‘Start Check-in’ will tell you to come back when you get to 90 days but I believe that was how it was before.

Rick

Cruise Planner: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

Start Check-in: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&sna=2

Make a Payment: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/make-a-payment

A countdown appeared in my account this morning. Not much of one, but it's there.

Thanks for the screen shot. I looked where yours is and I have no countdown yet, though.

I wonder if it only starts at 100 days, maybe?

How long has it been taking for people that did the "link a missing cruise"? Assuming there's still a back log?

Quite a while for some. I was quite smug that mine were all there until this morning. Poof, all gone! :loudcry:

How long has it been taking for people that did the "link a missing cruise"? Assuming there's still a back log?

My husband was missing one. I had it on mine but his was missing. He waited for correction that didn't occur and finally called C&A and they were able to get it done for him. So I would suggest you attempt to call them and have them do it.

WHAT is the deal with the RCCL website? First, I tried doing online check in. I enter all my information, and click "Submit" -- to arrive at the Customer Support page! I tried this 3 times, then called Customer Service -- they said to use a different browser. So I switched from Firefox to Explorer, and it worked. Got the Set Sail Passes and luggage tags.

THEN, I wanted to go onto Cruise Planner and book my entertainment and onboard activities for my cruise. Tried Firefox -- ended up on the Customer Support page. Tried Explorer -- still ended up on the Customer Support page!

Anyone have advice?:loudcry: I'm gonna cry!

Tried this, thought it would work as I was able to get to the old log in, but when I clicked on Onboard Preferences, it took me to the new Upcoming Cruises list. My dh thinks it might be for security. But why would someone care what I want to drink? Ack.

WHAT is the deal with the RCCL website? First, I tried doing online check in. I enter all my information, and click "Submit" -- to arrive at the Customer Support page! I tried this 3 times, then called Customer Service -- they said to use a different browser. So I switched from Firefox to Explorer, and it worked. Got the Set Sail Passes and luggage tags.

THEN, I wanted to go onto Cruise Planner and book my entertainment and onboard activities for my cruise. Tried Firefox -- ended up on the Customer Support page. Tried Explorer -- still ended up on the Customer Support page!

Anyone have advice?:loudcry: I'm gonna cry!

Try this. First clear cookies and cache. Then open an InPrivate or Incognito window and try again. If that doesn't work, call and annoy them.;)

Anton can you click on your reservation # once logged in to see your details?

No. The new site offers no details for booked cruises. I a link for cabin number and edocs, and since my docs still have a few days to go before issue, a message that says docs not ready. That's it, other than the separate link on the right side for cruise planner.

Geez...you would think after all this time they would have some of the bugs worked out!!

It shows my status as Diamond Plus with 272 points!! But I am still Diamond with only 136 points!

I have a cruise coming up in 13 days and I am so glad I printed my Set Sail pass and luggage tags before this mess was launched.

Not sure what I will do about my August cruise when it’s time to print my boarding pass.!!

Good grief!!! :mad::mad:

So i'm trying to see if sale prices are less than what I originally paid for my cruise. With the new site I can't find anywhere to show what I booked at, that I have insurance purchased or even a payments made screen. I can see things like my excursions and drink package in the cruise planner but no other payment info. I of course didn't print the initial page showing my booking. (first time ever that I didn't). Am I missing something?:confused: :confused::confused::confused:

I of course didn't print the initial page showing my booking. (first time ever that I didn't). Am I missing something?:confused: :confused::confused::confused:

If you call RCI's main number there is an option to have your reservation info e-mailed to the address on file for the reservation. You don't even have to talk to anyone. It is automated.

I haven't looked at all the pages so please forgive if something like this has already been posted. This was my answer from Crown and Anchor when I complained that they had my number, points and level wrong.

"With the launch of the new Universal Guest Account, onceit was guests had access to log in, the membership needed to be manually addedin the top right corner of the Dashboard, according to the instructions wereceived. It will take 24 hours for themembership to be linked to the online account.

It looks like in your case, an inactive/ incorrectmembership numbers was linked. Regrettably we do not know how to proceed onamending the number. Therefore, we have forwarded the information to ourdedicated team ( guestaccounthelp@rccl.com) that will be addressing this concern directly to you. "

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't enter an incorrect C&A number.

Just wondering if you got your points corrected yet? I emailed guest account help a week ago with screen prints of what our points were before the last cruise, and reservation numbers for missing past cruises.

No response from them and no update yet. Trying to get an idea how long it will take. They must have a large backlog they are trying to correct.

Sent from my iPad using Forums