Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

[ATTACH]416446[/ATTACH]

Just had to add this one from yesterday. Sunset was just too cool.

That is an awesome photo.

Good Morning Andrew -

Some absolutely stunning photos you have here... Loving your live review as always and just wanted to thank you for taking some time away from your shell to share with us.... Now, back to the family and this wonderful cruise!!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay... and take care of her - I have to wait until August to revisit her!!!

You are welcome. Right now we are all on our devices while sitting out on the balcony with coffee etc.

Good morning, Andrew! Also having coffee and on my “devises”, although your view definitely beats mine!

Loved the pics from San Juan yesterday. [emoji847] I am anxious to go back now.....hope those clouds made a hasty retreat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning, Andrew! Also having coffee and on my “devises”, although your view definitely beats mine!

Loved the pics from San Juan yesterday. [emoji847] I am anxious to go back now.....hope those clouds made a hasty retreat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are lingering but they have parted a bit.

The local fisherman are starting to return.

e96e1193623e7586954433b9a97de8bb.jpg

More rain on the horizon.

7d3ee60ee71215358d956b0030b21e00.jpg

It’s rain enough that there is a small water hazard by one hole. After 10 visits to Labadee I have never seen it like this before.

d61787dc70462e9504181068d8fe6de8.jpg

Towel animal looks like a manatee to me too!:confused: Chimed in to thank Andrew for taking time to post this wonderful review for us!;) We have been on the HOS and booked her again for October, 2019; this time, farthest AFT on Deck 8 (closer to my caramel macchiatos)!!:hearteyes:

Hi Andrew,

We will be on the Oasis a week from Sunday and just received our "loop" link to message our genie. Do you know if there is a way to put it on your phone as an app or do you need to go through the browser link when you want to communicate? Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy.

Hi Andrew,

We will be on the Oasis a week from Sunday and just received our "loop" link to message our genie. Do you know if there is a way to put it on your phone as an app or do you need to go through the browser link when you want to communicate? Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy.

We have saved a link to the page on our browser. That way when you open the page it goes immediately to your conversation. It will load your conversation to the point where you last left it.

Hi Andrew,

Loop usage seems to vary from Genie to Genie. Sebastian never, ever used it. We communicated via email exclusively before and after we sailed and via phone while on our cruise.

Loop usage seems to vary from Genie to Genie. Sebastian never, ever used it. We communicated via email exclusively before and after we sailed and via phone while on our cruise.

Thank you. We have sailed Star Class before and I was having a brain freeze about Loop. On our first go round, Israel gave us phones to communicate with him. Last year Daniel said they weren't doing that anymore. We had only one instance where we needed to get a hold of him and used Loop.

The rains passed and around 11:30 we headed to the beach. Even the locals said it was a huge rain.

637795597ec3a15e1d0dca6d8f975876.jpg

This was the man in charge of your eternal happiness.

0d6942deb40510281d23565d88801070.jpg

We returned to the ship around 4:30 after son sunning, swimming, sleeping on my part, and a bit of eating and drinking. A great way to spend the day.

e2f461e7acdff04e747211744dac3244.jpg

I even picked up some blue tooth ear buds.

7d0718ca8d2f51816528999c9b392255.jpg

The see called and I answered it. I got a new shell in St Thomas. I would have got a better deal in Saint Martin, as it is the electronics port, but you do what you can.

There is nothing more exciting than unpacking your new shell. You know, when you take it out of the sand and the beach.

A few picks from yesterday. Me trying my shellular data plan, while working on my review.

16fda5de2e07b4e570866027e8080b02.jpg

This is my first call. It was Ariel, and she was calling from under the sea.

bf0cdd4829f89dc2ed0c6dd50c02a524.jpg

Hello Ariel and its so nice talking with you. I will be visiting you in a little under three weeks and will be your guest for 15 nights from Tampa-Amsterdam.

Answer It Royally(:

From what ever one has concluded the animal is a manatee, for the win.

I win! First one to say Manatee! 😀👍

Where is my free cruise to?? 🍸 Does it come with a Genie? 😂

Ok, if we ever cruise together you can buy me a drink! 🥃