AT&T is now offering cruise packages on Carnival!!

ashton57

Can't help but notice they misspelled Splendor

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Horizon (March 2018), Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Pride, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendour, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor, Carnival Victory, Carnival Vista

Just thought I would let anyone who would be interested know that AT&T just started this month offering cruise packages on Carnival Ships. Check out the link below for the 2 packages that are offered.

https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/cruise-packages.html

Thanks! I’d be in at half that price. Not bad for someone who maybe takes multiple cruises in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, Pricy considering AT&T/Cellular at sea owns the ships cell towers. I"ll stick with Verizon. If i'm going to spend $100 i'll spend it on the ships WiFi package for the entire cruise and then with Verizon I can text and call through the ships WiFi that I already get anyway and service is unlimited.

I think this is a good thing for people who use their phones while in port. But it still doesn't cover the extra charges, on top of the $2.50 rate or package rate when you are at sea and are using the ships satellite.

The only real change here is the 2 combination packages.

In almost every page that I read in that link it talked specifically about "when on land" or "when traveling in a country"

I love my social media and having my wireless leash in my hands at all times, but I only buy the social media package on the ship to stay in contact with my family should an emergency arise. Other than that I like no one being able to contact me at sea for the most part and my phone is basically a camera.

If I'm not mistaken the cheapest plan was $30 in the past .. I have used it before and sure does save money when facing charges without it if you must use your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was $30.00 bucks previously. I used it on Royal Caribbean a couple times previously in the past when it was just them and not Carnival.

It was $30.00 bucks previously. I used it on Royal Caribbean a couple times previously in the past when it was just them and not Carnival.

I used it also on NCL but some of my stops were not included in the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used this plan when we took a cruise on Celebrity. That was the only cruise without my daughter. She was 3 at the time. That was the only time we have left the US without her and no way was I going to be without any method of communication. Service was fairly spotty- it worked best on the balcony. That's kind of the reason that DH got us locked out there one night, technically I guess. It was cheaper then, like $30-$35.

Now I would probably just get an internet package and communicate via facebook or email.

Just thought I would let anyone who would be interested know that AT&T just started this month offering cruise packages on Carnival Ships. Check out the link below for the 2 packages that are offered.

https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/cruise-packages.html

Try Viber or Whatsup or Skype, they're free if you find free wifi at the ports!;p