Adventure Diamond lounge

I have no answer other than because that is Royal’s policy. Royal does not extend any suite amenities to junior suites other than Coastal Kitchen on some ships and double points.

CK only for dinner. Reservations required.

JS do NOT have Suite Lounge access even in Coastal Kitchen arrangements.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for clarifying. As a first-time Diamond cruiser, was hoping to find out what this DL is all about :)

Just my 2 cents, if you can wait without screwing up your dinner reservations until a few minutes before MDR first seating starts, you stand a better chance of getting a seat in the DL. If not, take your vouchers and go to your favorite bar and enjoy your drinks. Just my opinion.

A bit of confusion here I think. Here is the simple access menu for Adventure:

Suites Lounge: Only those passengers booked in Grand Suites and above, (and Pinnacles in any class of cabin) have access. This can also include all levels of C&A as long as they are booked in a GS and above.

Diamond Lounge: Access to those that have attained Diamond status and above and booked in any class of cabin. Suites guests that have not attained the C&A level of Diamond or above are not allowed access.

No is no longer a Concierge Lounge on this ship...it was torn out.

A bit of confusion here I think. Here is the simple access menu for Adventure:

Suites Lounge: Only those passengers booked in Grand Suites and above, (and Pinnacles in any class of cabin) have access. This can also include all levels of C&A as long as they are booked in a GS and above.

Diamond Lounge: Access to those that have attained Diamond status and above and booked in any class of cabin. Suites guests that have not attained the C&A level of Diamond or above are not allowed access.

No is no longer a Concierge Lounge on this ship...it was torn out.

Excellent info. Thank you for posting.

Bob and others - the specialty coffee machines are really not 24/7.Seems on some - not all - of the ships someone comes in to turn them off and clean them around 11 pm....and then they are off... until morning. I bring my own starbucks via so many times I am making my own coffee, but it would be nice if the machines actually were functioning 24/7. And there are times the grounds need to be tossed in the specialty machines (I learned how to do that...) and if the machines are out of beans it is a long wait (after calling guest services from the lounge) for the beans to be replenished.

Bob and others - the specialty coffee machines are really not 24/7.Seems on some - not all - of the ships someone comes in to turn them off and clean them around 11 pm....and then they are off... until morning. I bring my own starbucks via so many times I am making my own coffee, but it would be nice if the machines actually were functioning 24/7. And there are times the grounds need to be tossed in the specialty machines (I learned how to do that...) and if the machines are out of beans it is a long wait (after calling guest services from the lounge) for the beans to be replenished.

I also find that very annoying. Enchantment lounges for example purposely disconnected the line to the milk overnight (and locked it) until the set up crew member (not until 8 am) would come in and connect it again.

Not fun for those of us up earlier looking for a morning Latte.

I also find that very annoying. Enchantment lounges for example purposely disconnected the line to the milk overnight (and locked it) until the set up crew member (not until 8 am) would come in and connect it again.

Not fun for those of us up earlier looking for a morning Latte.

I think from now on I will go to guest services each time a machine is turned off overnight. and keep track....I wanted a latte when we were on the enchantment on our last morning...but at 11 pm night before it was off and not back on.

I think from now on I will go to guest services each time a machine is turned off overnight. and keep track....I wanted a latte when we were on the enchantment on our last morning...but at 11 pm night before it was off and not back on.

I totally agree. Squeaky wheel and all. EN has left us here in Port Canaveral, but is coming back for a short time to replace MJ. I am booked for next year, and if it is the same situation...I will add my voice to that complaint also.

Several ships have the machines off on disembarkation/embarkation day, that is annoying also..but the worst is when you can't get a coffee in the lounge until after 8 am every day during the cruise.