Project Runway?

BlueHerons

She has been featured in Portland Magazine and on Ultra which is the local fashion scene publication. Sigh .. back to my cave I guess .. LOL

I'm missing the point of your post. I did say that Portland was a sophisticated city.

As to Kenley being alone... we only saw what was edited in, for all we know maybe there was a huge party but it just didn't add to the narrative.

The "story" is supposed to be that Kenley doesn't play well with others. Why would the producers show something that goes against that?

All good points. Every show they like to make one of the contestants the evil one.

Jane I just meant I should have realized who she was .. so I was crawling under a rock from embarassment... and you are right this city gets more sophisticated by the year ..

Oh, ok. I thought that perhaps there was something I said in my post that you objected to.

Years ago, I worked for Pendleton and visited Portland a few times a year and always loved it. It's a terrific city. I still miss Jakes seafood!

according to a blurb in TV Guide this week, Bravo is bringing a lawsuit. The Court Date won't be set until October 15th. Likely will delay the January Lifetime premiere that was scheduled and is currently being taped.

Nancy

according to a blurb in TV Guide this week, Bravo is bringing a lawsuit. The Court Date won't be set until October 15th. Likely will delay the January Lifetime premiere that was scheduled and is currently being taped.

Nancy

A lawsuit? What's the story behind that?

I discovered yesterday that Kenley is the star with 17 year old girls around here -- well at least the ones at a very fancy private school. They LOVE her stuff.

But now that we know Jerrel's out, I want to see his runway show! CJW, I know you are busy but since you said you would post pics of the show when the contestant was out, i was counting on you to see it.

So, does anyone have a link to Jerrel's fashion week show? Pleeeeze!

Hi:)

There was an article in our local paper today about the

show.

It was an interview with Heidi by Matea Gold of the LA TIMES.

One of the questions was about the contestants the

viewers "love to hate" and it seems this season it is

Kenley.

The writer asked Heidi if Kenley was as obnoxious in person

as she came across on the last few episodes.

Heidi said Kenley is a good designer but doesn't handle

critisizm very well.

(Me thinks we all know that part:eek: ).

CJW,

Thanks so much for posting Jerrell's show.

His styles are definitely not couture and lack the elegance that designer cloths should have. He didn't deserve to be a finalist. That said, he's great with the glitz and I could see him creating a thriving biz with the hollywood/LA set. I'm sure he'll be very successful.

Okay, finale time!

So, I'm just going to post the collections in alphabetical order (Kenley, Korto, Leanne) so they are up here for tonight as soon as the show is over.

I know you all will be too excited to wait for it, and will want to comment immediately.

So, as usual, please be patient and try to wait until I'm done posting all the collections.

;)