Project Runway?

BlueHerons

I'm so annoyed with this whole deal.......my basic cable does not include Lifetime as of a couple of years ago; every few months they yank more channels out of the "basic" line-up, and I refuse on principle to upgrade.....:mad:

Anyone know if the episodes will be available free online after being shown on TV?

Alice .. for some reason they are on at 7PM in this part of the West Coast. Actually that works really well for me .. can't wait!

Thanks, Kathy!! I had to go double check.:D But it still shows 8PM here.....

Maybe I'll turn it on early just to be sure....:)

But everyone else - better check the times in your area.....don't want to be missing out now do we.....:eek:

cruisemom - that's a drag!! Hound your cable company until they put it back....... I don't have any ideas about other ways to watch it. Maybe someone else does??

About time we got to watch it again.Love the show.

Ditto.

I don't think it's on until 10 pm here, so I will DVR it. I looooove being able to fast forward through the commercials. Sometimes I start watching an hour long program a half an hour into it, I catch up to the show by the end.

It's starting...

Squeeeee!!!!! I'm watching...:)

Also set your DVRs for Friday night, as they are finally showing the All-Stars Special that they filmed long ago...;) Some of your old favorites together for the first time.

Done!! It was just on here - glad to know there is a repeat.....

Can't get enough PR...:D:D

For once the first to go is the one I was rooting for...to go! If I see one more person cry I swear I'm going to throw something at the TV, that is so stupid. They need to get a grip and watch the earlier seasons.

The All Stars show was great, nice to see some of the familiar faces, a shame to see a couple of them there....ones who have already won should not be eligible again.

Once they got to the top 3 I knew who was going to win, it's always the designs I like the least. I think I'm way off the fashion trend all the time. I really like Daniel and I'm happy for him, but his clothes looked sloppy and I just didn't care for the workout T's with skirts.

What fun to have PR back :)

I wan't expecting the winners design to look like much of anything before the fashion show, but it did look very cute.

I think Korto should have won based on her restaurant dress alone, it was gorgeous. Why didn't she win, her stuff was lovely, well made and looked like it was for real people? Daniels was innovative, but for the majority of real people not at all wearable. His restaurant piece was absolutely shabby and looked like it was created by a high school student.

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to fashion :o

I do think Ari has her place in design, probably not clothing worn by people though. More like designing costumes for outer space movies like the weird bar scene characters from Star Wars, or B horror films.

There were a few surprises, some of it looked great, other designs could have come off the rack at Macys or Davids Bridal.

Did anyone else notice Mountaha on the runway?

I am glad to hear that the All Stars is on again tonite too..it was on at 6pm here and I didn't realize it .. I will go look up the time and set the tivo right now!

I have high hopes for this season .. there were several things I liked last night although I must say what a way to get them started .. Red Carpet ensembles the first night!!!

And whoever said they sent the right one home was exactly right based on last nights designs.. although the nightgown for the runway designer was way off base as well.

I was surprised that Christian or Leanne Marshall were not in the All-Star Show.

Barb

I don't think it was fair that Jeffery (sp) was in the competition after being the winner of a season. So am kind of glad that other season winners weren't on.

I'd suspect some of the former contestants contacted either couldn't make it or didn't want to go through that again, but there were a few others I would have rather seen than Jeffery (sp).

My kids and I thought it was so weird that Mychael changed his name from Michael. Long boring story, but we have a relative who changed her name. The family and even her friends make jokes about it and it's funny how she reacts tothe teasing. There was nothing wrong with her real name and it's so weird for someone you have known all your life to suddenly have to call them by a different name. She even wears a party name tag "Hello my name is _______" to family events.

The All Stars show was great, nice to see some of the familiar faces, a shame to see a couple of them there....ones who have already won should not be eligible again.

Absolutely!! I thought it should have been between the 2nd and 3rd place people - not the winners!! What else do they need?

Oh well - they didn't ask me!:D:D

It was still fun though.....:)

I suspected they asked most previous winners for All-Stars. Thought it odd that Jeffrey would do it. Maybe things are not so great for him?

I had a gut feeling Daniel would win from the first, even though I thought he was a yawner.

Chris is pretty amazing for someone half asleep. He looked unwell to me. Hope I am wrong.

I was surprised no one posted about The Fashion Show. Did no one watch? I just adore Isaac and was glad they left out the ridiculous "this is a contest for you, too, models." Overall, it was fine with me.

I'm just getting tired of the PR judges, I guess. But never, ever tired of Tim.

I wish they could have gotten rid of all of the bottom 3. Save time. Told DH that black/ecru number would win when we first saw. I thought others were better, but given the judges...

Anyway, glad to have it back. and appreciated the little model show afterwards to give them something beyond looking sad with bare feet and black slips.

I was surprised no one posted about The Fashion Show. Did no one watch? I just adore Isaac and was glad they left out the ridiculous "this is a contest for you, too, models." Overall, it was fine with me.

There was a thread going on The Fashion Show at one point; if you do a search you should be able to find it.

While I find Isaac entertaining in a snarky sort of way, I didn't think he was genuinely helpful to the contestants in the same way that Tim Gunn is. Tim always offers very constructive comments; Isaac just seemed to give his viewpoint without any helpful context that the contestants could use to improve their outfit.

LOL SeaBunny!:D

We were posting pics and talking about it the entire time it was on, from early May through the end of July!

Click here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=982512

Where were you?!?!:p;):rolleyes:

Hey, Curt, you're still blonde and beautiful!

I just didn't do a search on the threads. Lazy girl that I am.

I've loved Isaac ever since Unzipped. It showed his gueen-size flaws, but there's something so endearing about him.

You guys are right -- he didn't help. He was more like Chef Tom (who I cannot stand anymore) on Top Chef than our own darling Tim on PR. But he is Isaac.