On Adventure Of The Seas now Johnny Rockets Price

Why is there a fee? Is the fee per person or order?????? Any other fees I should know about, like in shows, things to do or anything???????

The fee is per person, all you can eat. All specialty restaurants have a fee. Why? Because they are in business to make money. MDR, Windjammer, Cafe Promanade all included in your cruise fare. Shows are also included along with activities such as mini golf.

Does the pool have free hamburgers or anything? I thought they did in the past, I know Princess sure does. Its really sad that that they charge for a hamburger.... I notice too they charge for room service, really sad.......

Why is there a fee? Is the fee per person or order?????? Any other fees I should know about, like in shows, things to do or anything???????

Fees for restaurants: Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi, Johnny Rocket's.

Wine tastings usually incur a fee.

Beverages included with your basic cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices with breakfast.

Extra cost beverages: bottled water, soda, specialty coffees, fresh squeezed juices, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine.

Excursions cost extra.

The casio costs extra.

The shops cost extra.

Does the pool have free hamburgers or anything? I thought they did in the past, I know Princess sure does. Its really sad that that they charge for a hamburger.... I notice too they charge for room service, really sad.......

You’ll have to go to the WJ for free hamburgers - all you want. Continental room service breakfast is still included.

My first RCI cruise in August. One of the things I will miss about Carnival is their Guys burgers (which are not extra $$).

IMO I would rather pay for Johnny Rockets then go on Carnival- So I think you will be very happy! Other activities, especially entertainment and food- knock the socks off of Carnival.

Honestly I have absolutely NO complaints about Carnival. I've been on the smaller ships to the Vista. Just wanted a new experience. I expect I'll love RCI just as much. I'm not a nit picky vacationer, I'm just happy for the vacation!

Depends on the ship. There are always burgers available in the windjammer but often they will setup burgers and hotdogs on the pool deck on sea days. Some ship’s have burgers available in other venues such as the Wipe Out Cafe on Oasis class ships.

I didn’t think the food was good at all first of all DH got a coke it didn’t taste like coke at all all watered down, the waitress changed it twice and it was still horrible he changed it to water finally . I would not try again

My first RCI cruise in August. One of the things I will miss about Carnival is their Guys burgers (which are not extra $$).

I've done the Breeze with the family a while back. I miss those burgers! I had too many but man alive were they a great feature! My wife loved the Blue Iguana for their wraps.

Have you been on CC lately? Have they also gone down in terms of service/experience?