New Late Night Snack options

Caps_Shield

This should be a nice addition to late night pizza. The line is always so long. Just got off NCL Breakaway and they had their Irish Pub O'Sheehan's open 24/7 with their full menu (maybe between 3-6 am it was limited). But the best bar food ever for a late night snack! Nachos, artichoke dip, wings, burgers, reuben, hotdogs, fish & chips, fajitas etc. Really wish Carnival would consider something like this! This is sure a start in the right direction.

Precisely!! I’ve been saying this on the Carnival forums for awhile!! NCL had the BEST late night food offerings, including the buffet that opened up again at 9:30-11:30 with late night snacks. And not just a few offerings that this menu here shows. I even got made to order crepes with Nutella one night!! And O’Sheehans Irish Pub’s 24 hour complimentary menu is FABULOUS! Love the Thai Chil chicken wings!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A couple of interesting choices, but we don't eat after about 8 - 8:30 in the evening.

Lol! This might be why I gain 5-10lbs on a cruise! We are huge foodies that love to eat! We may eat dinner early, but we hit the late night offerings before turning in!

What time will this be?

9:30 pm-1:00 am

Frpm John Heald's FB page:

Along with the 24 hour pizza made to order here is the new late night complimentary menu served on Lido

Edit. This menu is served 11:30 PM till 1 AM. Cheers

Home run in my book, good addition. Those pastas look great for lunch or dinner; late night might not be best idea for me to have those heavy sauces and seasoning, but this is a great addition by CCL, seriously. They are providing additional complimentary options.

hope it does start at 930; not 1130, but maybe that overlaps w Deli?? Nice to grab a snack after movie or a show but w little kid we likely won't make it much past 1030 or so. Whatever, thumbs up to Carnival. It's not quite NCL level but it is way better than RCI.

I fully understand people want varied late night snacks. I was young once.

Now I want early morning coffee. I have wandered the Lido deck more than once in the pre-dawn hours to find every single coffee station on Lido shut down for cleaning. Simultaneously. All of them.

Be bold......sleep in till 630......you're on vacation.

Wish they would keep the hot dogs and Fries for late night snacks. It use to be a tradition of mine to eat a hot dog and make chili cheese fries lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do wonder why hot dogs aren't an option. I would love it. I doubt it's because of price, they are extremely cheap. I think it is more of a brand perception. There is a pretty poor perception of Carnival out there already. They probably don't need more complainers out there telling everyone "Carnival's food choice is hot dogs".

Precisely!! I’ve been saying this on the Carnival forums for awhile!! NCL had the BEST late night food offerings, including the buffet that opened up again at 9:30-11:30 with late night snacks. And not just a few offerings that this menu here shows. I even got made to order crepes with Nutella one night!! And O’Sheehans Irish Pub’s 24 hour complimentary menu is FABULOUS! Love the Thai Chil chicken wings!

I didn't realize the buffet was open as well! Never even went up there to check, just went to O'Sheehan's. But I agree with the Thai wings - to die for!

I do wonder why hot dogs aren't an option. I would love it. I doubt it's because of price, they are extremely cheap. I think it is more of a brand perception. There is a pretty poor perception of Carnival out there already. They probably don't need more complainers out there telling everyone "Carnival's food choice is hot dogs".

NCL has a hotdog cart that they push around to different locations, pool deck, O'Sheehan's, Spice H2O etc. Steamed hotdogs like at the ball park, with steamed buns. So good, especially for a late night snack. You are right, this wouldn't cost Carnival much and would be a great option!

Lol! This might be why I gain 5-10lbs on a cruise! We are huge foodies that love to eat! We may eat dinner early, but we hit the late night offerings before turning in!

Don't get me wrong...I could eat, but choose not to. Won't sleep well and usually leads to an upset stomach.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone still have a screenshot of the added menu? I can’t see it in the post it was originally in and I don’t use Facebook.

I thought it was just me and I am looking and looking for that menu