Musings on Mariner - A slow boat from China

Does Navigator have Izumi on 14?

Plus no mention of unlimited in Boleros and Schooner, or 4 drinks on seapass.

I have yet to get a coffee outside of DL/CL, and have never used more than 3 of the drinks on my seapass. 4 was probably unnecessary. Coffee on seapass was probably needed

I think we're getting another 200 or so eligible next week in Dubai. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I think they were hoping that those that plant themselves in the DL for unlimited drinking might give up their seat for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is the way I read it, but I can't talk about the consistency of the moderation of that rule since talking about fight club, I mean moderation is also against the rules. Nobody seems to care here when I mention I don't like Facebook roll calls as it lists your real name and home town to everyone on the roll call. (off to check marinetraffic to see if you have made Oman yet.

Yes and a good way to get banned for life.

John,

Glad you are enjoying this exciting adventure. Until you are back in safe from pirates with lights out area, I will be stressed until I read you two are ok. This is almost as bad as when you rode out "Irma" in your condo in Sept. Safe journey home to FL to Bella. As you know it is almost "Hurricane" season.

Grace

John,

Glad you are enjoying this exciting adventure. Until you are back in safe from pirates with lights out area, I will be stressed until I read you two are ok. This is almost as bad as when you rode out "Irma" in your condo in Sept. Safe journey home to FL to Bella. As you know it is almost "Hurricane" season.

Grace

Don’t jink us. We have been very unlucky the last couple of years with hurricanes. Lol

John,

Grace

No--noo...don't say the "H" word!! :eek:

(null)

Yes we can agree about Bob as a Host. He is probably the most respected poster on here, at least by me.

As long as we don’t violate the rules or question the moderators, all is fine. Will I say the Mods are balanced, probably not. However I think Bobs leans in the same direction as I do.

(null)

Yes we can agree about Bob as a Host. He is probably the most respected poster on here, at least by me.

As long as we don’t violate the rules or question the moderators, all is fine. Will I say the Mods are balanced, probably not. However I think Bobs leans in the same direction as I do.

That is funny when I read what you quoted.

But Bob is really good, best ever at CC.

JC