The First Voyage of the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska

BirdTravels

A mute button would be "Blissful"[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I'm sure "Blissful" will be posting so much more now ;) to the owners of this thread, and by doing so hopefully helping other with there planning too - better get to the mute button quick!

NOW what should be posted on this FABULOUS thread AND to the wonderful folks who started it and continues to maintain it, thank you so much! You have helped many of us with our upcoming cruise!

I can't see the photo :loudcry: If you get a chance to try to repost after you figure out what happened - I would truly appreciate it :) Maybe this site says you have posted enough photos and it is time to let go and LET ALASKA :halo:

I see it! Again, thank you for all of your time and effort it took to inform all of us of this trip to Alaska - I HOP[E YOUR trip was wonderful!!!!!!

I'm sure "Blissful" will be posting so much more now ;) to the owners of this thread, and by doing so hopefully helping other with there planning too - better get to the mute button quick!

NOW what should be posted on this FABULOUS thread AND to the wonderful folks who started it and continues to maintain it, thank you so much! You have helped many of us with our upcoming cruise!

You post the same questions several times on this thread. Those same redundant questions are also posted on other Bliss Alaska threads. You did the same during the Bliss TA. I will quote another poster who asked you to "STOP!" during the Bliss Live reviews. Remember that? You call that "helping?" Of course this is a fabulous thread and at this point BirdTravels is a saint. Blissful Cruiser, here's a fun fact: it is NOT in fact, all about you. Signing off now, will just sit back and laugh at the fact that you just don't get it and never will.

That’s the one we did. The train just goes and goes. The mini bus stops for photos. And if you see the photos, we even had a couple of bears next to the mini bus.
One more question about the bus excursion...were you cramped in any way, what I am concerned about is leg room. DH is over 6' and will be miserable for 6 hours if tight fit. What was your experience?

One more question about the bus excursion...were you cramped in any way, what I am concerned about is leg room. DH is over 6' and will be miserable for 6 hours if tight fit. What was your experience?

It was a 25 seat mini bus. All 25. Seats were taken (the tour operator admitted that they were still working out the logistics of having a mega ship in addition to other ships in port).

We were comfortable. You can hang out into the aisle if you want more leg space. We made about 7 stops (including the lunch stop at Spirit Lake). Lunch is at a family run restaurant. Buffet style. Soup and sandwiches. Fresh baked pies and pound cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can commission Wyland to paint some marine life for you ($5,000 per piece). He just cranks them out.

5df7fd49e4b32e33a3e53064dda818ac.heic

ae12d73fb2d30e7cd3359ea8e388536b.heic

b673c4909bcea37cb0b81f03d17be4b9.heic

ffedc6a99655a14e2bba69a7bd279482.heic

75000a6c0ec411a67a8ffa5f4b56673e.heic

Is he going to be onboard all the Alaska sailings or just the 1st one?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ooooo pix back! I had to go back a few pages so I didn't miss all the wonderful pictures you posted.

Thanks again. You have no idea how much help you have been to me on making an Alaska cruise decision.

Is he going to be onboard all the Alaska sailings or just the 1st one?

]

He’s been on for a few weeks. I assume since New York for all of the VIP and Press cruises. Probably leave to tomorrow or soon.

You post the same questions several times on this thread. Those same redundant questions are also posted on other Bliss Alaska threads. You did the same during the Bliss TA. I will quote another poster who asked you to "STOP!" during the Bliss Live reviews. Remember that? You call that "helping?" Of course this is a fabulous thread and at this point BirdTravels is a saint. Blissful Cruiser, here's a fun fact: it is NOT in fact, all about you. Signing off now, will just sit back and laugh at the fact that you just don't get it and never will.

I actually, in fact, went back and re-read the thread and I only asked 1 question twice which I apologized to BirdTravel for asking that question re: the daylight as the FD had it listed (I have posted (not all questions) maybe 8-9 times in this thread), not all is posted the same in the other. The TA was a very different itinerary, and I also just joined CC at that time. From that thread I learned to be very grateful for the thread starters to share their personal life with thousands of strangers, with most of them asking thousands of questions. SO in my post, I like to write my thankfulness. I don't think it is respectful to them to hijack their thread, if you have an issue with me you should solve it with me, not here. I believe the thread starters need to read that their dedication is appreciated from not only ME, but all who partake. My life is about ME and my family. But at this given moment it is ALL about BirdTravels thread and their wonderful vacation - let go and let them read nice things (not negative things) after all it is their thread.

BirdTravels, I just want to says thanks for the reviews and tips. I will be on the bliss in 2 weeks, your reviews made me changed one of my excursion to the Tracy Arm excursion, which I think is going to be one of the best experience! Wishing you have a safe trip to go back home! I really appreciate your time!!