The First Voyage of the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska

BirdTravels

Disembarkation.

They set the gangway at 6:00. The ship was cleared was cleared for self walk-off and complimentary Port Valet at 6:40. The Port Valet, which allows you to check overweight bags at no extra charge, was VERY popular.

Color tag bags which were suppose to be available starting at 8:00 am, we’re not available until 8:40.

There was a short line for Customs and they were only doing a passport check.

Shuttles to the airport cost $20 per person and leave frequently as soon as they fill a bus.

Walking Around the Bliss - The Social

On the Bliss, The Social replaces Headliners and the Skyline Bar on the Escape and Bliss on other megaships as the night time club. It has a main room for the comedy shows and small side lounges for a ultralounge feel

07559d2df75f55ebb6e6681ee7c8cf67.jpg

21df0294a8c33251f2fe41b1ff5094e0.jpg

fb7300162c7fac68129e4fbe0aa044bb.jpg

0d179973a5ff6338c2998035ee0ffdc6.jpg

7cb9dfe771aa864e87f252c903b4633c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disembarkation.

They set the gangway at 6:00. The ship was cleared was cleared for self walk-off and complimentary Port Valet at 6:40. The Port Valet, which allows you to check overweight bags at no extra charge, was VERY popular.

Color tag bags which were suppose to be available starting at 8:00 am, we’re not available until 8:40.

Shuttles to the airport cost $20 per person and leave frequently as soon as they fill a bus.

Did you book your shuttle to the airport prior to sailing?

Disembarkation.

Where can I sign up for bus shuttles?

Also thanks to people like you, we will have a better cruise experience starting 6/23.

Thanks to all who take the time and pictures so we can have a better cruise!!

Where can I sign up for bus shuttles? Also thanks to people like you' date=' we will have a better cruise experience starting 6/23. Thanks to all who take the time and pictures so we can have a better cruise!![/quote']

Did you book your shuttle to the airport prior to sailing?

You can book at guest services or as you exit the terminal, they will sell you a pass. Lots and lots of buses continually leaving.

Because of the very limited street capacity at the terminal, NCL is pushing Port Valet and airport shuttles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can book at guest services or as you exit the terminal, they will sell you a pass. Lots and lots of buses continually leaving.

Because of the very limited street capacity at the terminal, NCL is pushing Port Valet and airport shuttles.

Another question about the shuttle. I use a walker. Do the shuttle buses have a place to store this?

The Port Valet and airport shuttles sound like a great idea to me!

Once again, thanks for the amazing photo travelogue. Really appreciate all the work you did to make it happen. I feel like I know absolutely EVERYthing about the Bliss after your review. :)