The First Voyage of the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska

BirdTravels

Not sure what the deal is with the photos. I am posting in Taptalk since they allow paying customers to post higher resolution photos for things like dailies (so you have a small chance of being able to read the print). I can see the photos when I view the thread in the taptalk app, but agree that I can’t see them from safari. We’ll see what happens today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s the port map for Skagway. The Bliss used the second Railroad Dock berth. Just to get off the dock, you walked the length of the Bliss, then the length of the golden princess docked in front of us.

If you have mobility issues (or are just tired of walking) use the free golf carts to get from the gangway to the end of the dock.

There is a Smart shuttle bus from the dock to town ($2 per ride or $5 all day).

681c0b9ced83a662236bb0a1063550c8.heic

bf3b0d424070fa757baa9c1f6ef33e52.heic

Posts #70-72 focused on the Splash Academy and misses the Entourage. Here’s the Entourage and Arcade ($1-$3 per game). The one thing I noticed as that there is no bottled drink machine in the Arcade (like other ships).

c0e848429402aac46a2decb5bd6134ac.heic

216fe334033e8c404faf57315b2fae76.heic

819db4a2be970b95c664260a6a2f7138.heic

056a40b39e309ac555271543cfbf8faf.heic

a55ce77d22b465473181822e9cc880fd.heic

158a6adb765bdd2fa4cb20421b7ddfec.heic

One of the more popular activities is Canvas By U. Paint that masterpiece and sell it at the art auction. $35. Sign up at the box office on embarkation day. The sessions are sold out with waiting lists.

6ad0e37c4acefe2c0440132d5a751143.heic

2981ac133e7874f98015541f443a0c09.heic

0d7f0235fce4ac7503f1329535653fbe.heic

6800944dca3ca33077d29fd327bc5405.heic

d027b50461346df3f062e87d569faf30.heic

• Like 1

I can’t see them using the app but I could before. I’m using the regular app not the VIP version though.

That’s what I’m using too just the regular Tapatalk app. And I could see the pictures fine till this morning.

BT, new pics still not showing. Sorry. I'm on my laptop and I could see pics previously but not now. Same on my PC desktop.

Yup. I am hoping that the linking to Tapatalk photo library is resolved soon. I did a live post on the Escape last month and the Allure in March. All have the same linking problem.

Mode those on a phone or tablet, the Tapatalk app is showing the photos.

Glad you called!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Glad I called as well. On their website it still reflects as $249. But I had her double check and sure enough there was a price drop. They rebooked and I received a $150 refund which pays for the extra night we ended up having to stay because of flight times changing [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Complimentary kids menu

dd1be58be101758e5b24dda91f3e18ed.heic

I can't see the photo :loudcry: If you get a chance to try to repost after you figure out what happened - I would truly appreciate it :) Maybe this site says you have posted enough photos and it is time to let go and LET ALASKA :halo:

Yup. I am hoping that the linking to Tapatalk photo library is resolved soon. I did a live post on the Escape last month and the Allure in March. All have the same linking problem.

Mode those on a phone or tablet, the Tapatalk app is showing the photos.

Not seeing them now on iPad but was before.

BirdTravels -

Hope you get that Tap-a-talk photo issue resolved !

I know I as well as others are missing some great photos !

As noted the photos were there before and are now gone - just a little black square with white "x" in it.

I thought it might be my computer - have rebooted and refreshed the browser - still the same.

Hope the issue is fixed by Victoria and the Butchart Gardens.

You have done so much for us - your photo finger is going to need a much needed rest after this cruise ! LOL !

Pix are back!!!!

Bird, which Skagway tour did you do? We are signed up for the Yukon scenic drive (or whatever it's called) minibus to/from Caribou crossing & Emerald Lake. Is that the one you did? We are agonizing whether or not to do the train, but I think we're going to stick with the bus. How was it? How large was the bus (how many pax about?)