The First Voyage of the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska

BirdTravels

Pix are back!!!!

Bird, which Skagway tour did you do? We are signed up for the Yukon scenic drive (or whatever it's called) minibus to/from Caribou crossing & Emerald Lake. Is that the one you did? We are agonizing whether or not to do the train, but I think we're going to stick with the bus. How was it? How large was the bus (how many pax about?)

That’s the one we did. The train just goes and goes. The mini bus stops for photos. And if you see the photos, we even had a couple of bears next to the mini bus.

Hope you get that Tap-a-talk photo issue resolved !

Looks like the Tapatalk server is trying to post the images with a SSL certificate that is no longer trusted' date=' and the bulletin board software is refusing to show them. Here's a link to one of them: click here

As you can see, if your browser loads that link, it has a red / crossed out "https://" protocol and information that the URL is not secure. Someone better at this than I can look at the certificate details and see why it isn't being trusted. It is valid until November 2019 so it isn't expired; Tapatalk may not know there's a problem.

Is there a way to mute a user on this thread? Just asking of course, not thinking of anyone in particular. 🙄

Yes, there is. Click on your name top right, choose edit options. Scroll down and find "Edit your Ignore List" and just add the names you wish to ignore.

I can't see the photo :loudcry: If you get a chance to try to repost after you figure out what happened - I would truly appreciate it :) Maybe this site says you have posted enough photos and it is time to let go and LET ALASKA :halo:

Hamburger and Fries

Cheeseburger and Fries

Hot Dog and Fries

Chicken Noodle Soup

Mac and Cheese

Cheese Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

Chicken Tenders

Peanut butter and Jelly

Cookies

Brownies

Jello

Ice Cream

Hamburger and Fries

Cheeseburger and Fries

Hot Dog and Fries

Chicken Noodle Soup

Mac and Cheese

Cheese Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

Chicken Tenders

Peanut butter and Jelly

Cookies

Brownies

Jello

Ice Cream

Thanks for typing that all out!!!!! My son is going to appreciate the info! :halo:

Anyone seen a photographer anywhere?

ca7ff23f5eddfb6aa2b39f01ebdfb7ab.heic

226465446638712c2a3ae76094229086.heic

4371c28605575f2d5f8c17bf553e3dd4.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Moley that's expensive! $200 for 8 photos? You get every picture taken plus all digital files for that much on Princess!