Allure-Boarding lunch

Other than the windjammer buffet and the pizza place, are there any other places to eat?

In previous cruises, the main dining room was open. There are so many eating places on this ship, we weren’t sure what was open or not.

Also, what is being served? I know the endless choices in the windjammer but it’s always so busy!

Thank you!!

The Solarium buffet is a good option. Park Cafe gets crowded really quickly but most people don’t seem to find the Solarium buffet until later in the week. There is both indoor and outdoor seating and has a nice selection of foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Park Cafe used to be our go to place on boarding day. I'd go there for lunch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agree! We do this too. On HOS, they had some awesome prepackaged salads in addition to other stuff. Not sure if all Oasis class have these all of the time...

The solarium sounds great. We may pass by Park Café too in order to see what they offer. People mentioned salads in the Park Café, is there a salad bar or are they pre made?

Allure and HOS did not have a salad bar. For sure HOS had pre-packaged salads, in addition to lots of other stuff.

You could also check out the Wipeout Café on deck 15. It has basic lunch options and there is usually a table available. You eat outside under a covered area.

It is a good choice for breakfast if the Windjammer is full, too.

The solarium sounds great. We may pass by Park Café too in order to see what they offer. People mentioned salads in the Park Café, is there a salad bar or are they pre made?

They make salads to order on Allure with a few choices of greens, proteins and vegetables. They also have a few choices of premade salads in a case, along with some premade sandwiches. You can get soup, the famous roast beef sandwiches and other paninis that are cooked to order.

I’m confused..... some people say Park Café has pre made salads but no salad bar. Then tag says it has a salad bar! 🤷
More like the tutti salad in MDR. You tell the attendant what you want.

My issue with Oasis style Park Cafe is the line.

No distinction between salad area and the sandwich area. You have to wait for the salad folks.

Well, most folks do

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What is served in the Solarium usually on Embarkation Day and are kids allowed? 14 year old.

Children are allowed in the restaurant portion of the Solarium. For breakfast and lunch, the Solarium is a buffet, sort of like a mini Windjammer, on the healthier side.

Really? They must have added after we were in there...

It's been there since day 1. However, it's not self-serve, you direct the person behind the counter as to the desired ingredients.

We enjoyed the Solarium for lunch on several days. It does get crowded at peak times. We thought the food was better than the WJ. The Park Cafe is always crowded on embarkation day. Not sure what all the hype is about on those beef sandwiches. They were ok, but nothing special.

We enjoyed the Solarium for lunch on several days. It does get crowded at peak times. We thought the food was better than the WJ. The Park Cafe is always crowded on embarkation day. Not sure what all the hype is about on those beef sandwiches. They were ok, but nothing special.

Thank you for all the suggestions!!

One question, the Solarium has A/C, right? Or is it open air??

Thank you for all the suggestions!!

One question, the Solarium has A/C, right? Or is it open air??

The Solarium restaurant has A/C. The Solarium outside the restaurant does not.