Sea Pass

You should be able to print your SetSail pass 90 days from your sailing date. You will receive your SeaPass card (stateroom key and charge card) in the port terminal upon boarding, or in the case of Oasis and Quantum class, outside of your stateroom door. Hope this helped! Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as you complete your Online checkin, and your cruise is paid in full, you should be able to print your SetSail pass. If is not letting you print it, either you did not finish your online check in or there is another bug in the system!

You will receive your SeaPass card (stateroom key and charge card) in the port terminal upon boarding, or in the case of Oasis and Quantum class, outside of your stateroom door.

Some other ships have reportedly started this as well - like Adventure.

You should be able to print your SetSail pass 90 days from your sailing date. You will receive your SeaPass card (stateroom key and charge card) in the port terminal upon boarding, or in the case of Oasis and Quantum class, outside of your stateroom door. Hope this helped! Enjoy your cruise!

At least on the Oasis of the Seas you still get your card at checkin.

At least on the Oasis of the Seas you still get your card at checkin.

That’s how it was when I sailed Oasis in 2014 as well, but have heard that the Oasis class as a whole had switched to the new format - I know for a fact that Allure has as I know someone who sailed recently, but am not certain about Oasis. Thanks for clearing that up!

When the cruise is paid in full.

Correct! There have been times where we’ve paid in full and completed online checkin well in advance and printed the SS pass right at the 90-day mark! If I recall correctly, I also believe that final payment must be made by this time. Correct me if I’m wrong! Thanks for the clarification!

Correct! There have been times where we’ve paid in full and completed online checkin well in advance and printed the SS pass right at the 90-day mark! If I recall correctly, I also believe that final payment must be made by this time. Correct me if I’m wrong! Thanks for the clarification!

You are correct. There are still some shorter sailings that don't have to be paid in full until 75 days before the cruise, and in those cases, the online check-in could be completed at 90 days, but the SetSail may not be printable until 15 days later.

You definitely qualify for 2x points for traveling solo, at any C&A level. One caveat: check back on Royal's web site once your points for the cruise have been awarded (can take up to 2 weeks). If you didn't get double points (2 points per night), call RCI and they'll correct that in about 5 minutes. I had previous cruises where my points for being solo didn't show up automatically.