Check your mail - just got a survey from HAL on their new website.

kazu

What does this have to do with anything?
Are you asking because you want assistance in understanding?

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

Are you asking because you want assistance in understanding?

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

As your reply was a total non sequitur, it's quite understandable that you've left readers scratching their heads.

I think we all do :rolleyes:
Oh good. You've been elected spokesperson for everyone else. Congratulations. Please explain what was meant, above, by the "32 fewer characters" comment? I would really like to understand what was meant since it seemed like a churlish way of communicating a desire not to understand anything I wrote.

Edited by bUU

As your reply was a total non sequitur, it's quite understandable that you've left readers scratching their heads.
It wasn't but as mentioned above I don't think there's a real interest behind the query so I won't bother.

It's enough to reiterate what I've already said a dozen times already: People are sad that things are changing and that's a shame but it's so few people as to be too insignificant for the cruise line, or really anyone else, to pay it much mind. The changes remain intact, and the cruise line goes forward from here with the passengers who wish to stay and those new passengers attracted to the cruise line by the changes, themselves.

It wasn't but as mentioned above I don't think there's a real interest behind the query so I won't bother.

It's enough to reiterate what I've already said a dozen times already: People are sad that things are changing and that's a shame but it's so few people as to be too insignificant for the cruise line, or really anyone else, to pay it much mind. The changes remain intact, and the cruise line goes forward from here with the passengers who wish to stay and those new passengers attracted to the cruise line by the changes, themselves.

Actually, it was, but never mind, you clearly won't or can't give an explanation.

As for reiterating what you've already posted dozens of times, you do know what they call someone who insists on doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results?

Actually, it was, but never mind, you clearly won't or can't give an explanation.

As for reiterating what you've already posted dozens of times, you do know what they call someone who insists on doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results?

I don't know. Please do tell me what personal attack are you directions at me now?

LOL! Do you ever think we’ll be able to stop the insanity? Some just love to pontificate. 🤣🤣[emoji483][emoji483]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL! Do you ever think we’ll be able to stop the insanity? Some just love to pontificate. 🤣🤣[emoji483][emoji483]

And I hope you know “4” that I was not referring to you. [emoji12]

I would really like to understand what was meant since it seemed like a churlish way of communicating a desire not to understand anything I wrote.

No one ever understands anything you write. No need to start now, as you've made it plain that you will make no attempt to post in common English. :rolleyes:

Given you hate the way the cruise line is changing, and given that you hate that I point out that it is changing because the cruise line is trying to attract cruisers who have different preferences from you, your assessment of how much sense it makes doesn't have credibility. By now one would think you would realize that your mostly purile responses just confirm the lengths you are willing to go to try to make the people that Holland America is attracting to the cruise line feel unwelcome in the forum.

Given you hate the way the cruise line is changing, and given that you hate that I point out that it is changing because the cruise line is trying to attract cruisers who have different preferences from you, your assessment of how much sense it makes doesn't have credibility. By now one would think you would realize that your mostly purile responses just confirm the lengths you are willing to go to try to make the people that Holland America is attracting to the cruise line feel unwelcome in the forum.

I prefer the 32-character version ;p

I’m a newcomer to the forum and I don’t feel unwelcome, except by the comments directed at me by you.

So, to get back on track, thanks for the heads up Kazu, but I never received the survey. Based on the comments here and in several other threads, it's obvious that there are issues with the website. Whether or not and to what extent HAL will modify it to more closely meet the needs of its customer base remains to be seen, but the fact that they've sent out a survey indicates to me that there is some recognition in Seattle that there are issues. I certainly don't equate posters expressing constructive criticism of an inferior website with damning HAL or harbouring a desire to head to other pastures; I dislike several aspects of the website, but that hasn't stopped me from booking again for next year.

I think that this thread has about run its course. The pot keeps getting stirred, but nothing new seems to be added.

I certainly don't equate posters expressing constructive criticism of an inferior website with damning HAL or harbouring a desire to head to other pastures; I dislike several aspects of the website, but that hasn't stopped me from booking again for next year.

Good point that has fallen on deaf ears (one set) several times. Plenty of the criticism is coming from people new to HAL, too.

I’m a newcomer to the forum and I don’t feel unwelcome, except by the comments directed at me by you.
Good point that has fallen on deaf ears (one set) several times. Plenty of the criticism is coming from people new to HAL, too.
Yet again you didn't read what you replied to.

Predictable.

I rest my case. [emoji23][emoji23]Cheers! [emoji483]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And the echoing continues.