Check your mail - just got a survey from HAL on their new website.

kazu

"Seek profit."

That's really what what I posted boils down to. And it really applies to your whole business, not just your web presence.

Did you read what I wrote? I essentially pointed out that fact... making clear that it makes no sense to have an opinion about something for which we have facts.

This is all that matters: Ask yourself how the world has changed over the ten years. Do those changes follow the patterned described by the way you see things? Or do those changes follow the patterns described by how I've outlined things? It's as simple as that. Earlier someone highlighted how some of what I was saying paralleled what Orlando Ashford was saying about the future of the cruise line. It's certainly your prerogative to expect that some miracle will occur and suddenly reality will change so as to comply with your wishes. However, most likely, even though what I outlined is not my personal preference (something which I rarely talk about when we are talking about the cruise line's business), what I outlined is going to govern the way you're marketed to; what I outlined is going to govern what you encounter on your future vacations; and what I outlined above appealing to those with the latest devices, what you're going to encounter on your future visits to websites. You can go with your preferences, and be surprised and probably disappointed, and perhaps even upset. Or you can go with what I described, and be prepared, be ready to adapt, and expect what will be promised and therefore receive what you expect. Your choice.

Yes, I did read what you wrote, even though you use entirely too many words to make your point so your messaging frequently gets lost in your pontification. And you did say “erroneous opinion”. That makes no sense at all. Check your dictionary before you start spewing nonsense. And choose your words sparing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I did read what you wrote, even though you use entirely too many words to make your point so your messaging frequently gets lost in your pontification. And you did say “erroneous opinion”. That makes no sense at all.
You clearly didn't read what I wrote, again. I think I get it: You don't like when people are specific and express things with care and nuance. As such, you are not going to understand what I posted. I suggest you just skip every post longer than what you wish to read fully and read specifically to understand the nuanced detail expressed. Thanks.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

You clearly didn't read what I wrote, again. I think I get it: You don't like when people are specific and express things with care and nuance. As such, you are not going to understand what I posted. I suggest you just skip every post longer than what you wish to read fully and read specifically to understand the nuanced detail expressed. Thanks.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

No worries! I usually do skip most of what you post because what you call “specific ... with care and nuance”, definitely fits the definition of pontification. And to help you out, here’s the definition of pontification: the act of speaking out for the sole purpose of hearing oneself speak. Speech or written communication that is generally pointless except to cast favorable light on the speaker or author as if the message were a pronouncement from “on high”.

No worries! I usually do skip most of what you post ...
That explains your replies to my posts. Thanks for letting us know.

That explains your confusion. Thanks for letting us know.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]not confused, just better things to do with my time than read your drivel. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Care and nuance can be stated in a few short words.

I was taught long ago that the fewer words the better if you had a valid point to be made.

Since you LOVE the new website, I guess you won't mind when there is no itinerary for your Bon Voyage.

The old one is spinning on me now :( and it has the nice itineraries.

Care and nuance can be stated in a few short words.

I was taught long ago that the fewer words the better if you had a valid point to be made.

Since you LOVE the new website, I guess you won't mind when there is no itinerary for your Bon Voyage.

The old one is spinning on me now :( and it has the nice itineraries.

I had issues today will the old website spinning. It finally came up on Edge for awhile, then stopped. In the afternoon it would work on chrome. Wish it was more consistent.

Thanks, Fouremco; just a quick note, however; if the CC member who is blocked is quoted by someone else (who is not on your ignore list), you can still see the quoted text.

Very true, and one of the reasons I don't bother. Thanks for mentioning it.

I had issues today will the old website spinning. It finally came up on Edge for awhile, then stopped. In the afternoon it would work on chrome. Wish it was more consistent.

I've tried Edge & Chrome. It took nearly 2 hours and then nada.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

It does have nice itineraries for the BV threads.

I hate the new website...spent over an hour last night on my PC navigating it and I got no where. I’m disgusted. Almost enough to explore another type of vacation or cruise line. [emoji1304]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the new website...spent over an hour last night on my PC navigating it and I got no where. I’m disgusted. Almost enough to explore another type of vacation or cruise line. [emoji1304]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's easier and quicker to book a holiday elsewhere.!!

Nonsense.

Was that short enough for you?

32 characters shorter would have been perfect.

LOL :D (y) (y)

and, you made me count ;) It's actually 34 if you count punctuation. :D ;)

Good point, Kazu, but I thought that

?

might be acceptable.:D:D:D

Certainly there were 32 letters, but since the punctuation was there, it's reasonable to count them as 'characters', (IMO, of course).

But that, then, prompts the question do the spaces between words, hitting the space bar, also count as a 'character'? They do when posting in some boxes that have a limited amount of characters one can use.

Hummm. The weighty questions that arise in a cruising forum.

No.
I believe you said the same thing about Konigsdam, yet Nieuw Statendam still happened.