Photos of the Newly Renovated Mariner of the Seas!

Thanks for posting! I've been waiting for someone from that 2-day to post some pictures. Very disappointing about no cabin refurbishment.

They may have done cabin upgrades to certain categories. But as far as the 1T cabins, they weren’t refurbished. I’m sure many people will post photos of their cabins in the coming weeks.

Thanks for posting...did you notice if the showers were the "hand held" or "removable" type ? Thanks!

Big Al

The existing ones were handheld adjustable. Actually nicer than the ones on Oasis which were handheld, but no height adjustment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The existing ones were handheld adjustable. Actually nicer than the ones on Oasis which were handheld, but no height adjustment

Thanks, good news!!! We plan to maybe do a 3 nighter July or August...:cool:

The statue of the NBA player seems odd to me for some reason. I thought at first was of Michael Jordan, then realized it was the wrong number as his was #23. Just an observation; great photos and thanks for sharing.

The statue of the NBA player seems odd to me for some reason. I thought at first was of Michael Jordan, then realized it was the wrong number as his was #23. Just an observation; great photos and thanks for sharing.

It is implied MJ.

No need to pay license fees.

It was there prior to drydock

I just got off the Mariner earlier today and had a fabulous time. It was a VERY quick cruise (2 days), but myself and other coworkers were invited so 1. We can test out the customer service and renovations to make sure guests will have an amazing time and 2. We can have our own personal experience that we can share with others so they will want to sail on this beautiful ship. The staff was great and I have no complaints from my end. I will be limited to answer certain questions, as this sailing was made up of RCCL employees. However, I know everyone is seeking photos of the redesign, so that's what I'll be posting. Enjoy!

P.S. - I apologize in advance, but the photos will appear mixed together, as I couldn't figure out to organize the photos while using Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/162778383@N04/shares/VWm954

Thanks SFL! Great stuff

Anyone know if they updated any staterooms? I haven't seen pictures of those yet.

It said on the press release when they announced the drydock that staterooms would receive updating, new carpeting, etc. So I am assuming that yes, they did.