How do I book an Azamazing Evening?

agathasmum

Hello,

I just booked the Nov 24th Cuba intensive voyage on Journey.

I can't find any info on the Azamazing evening for this voyage. Anyone point me in the right direction of how to find out what it is, when it is and how to book it?

Many thanks

Susan

I think they are still working on some of the autumn/winter 2018 Azamazing evenings. Keep having a look at the Shore Excursions for your Voyage and it should appear there sooner or later.

When you embark they will probably ask you if you will be going to the Azamazing evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Azamara would like you to book so they can get a reasonable count, but no one takes attendance or checks you off a list a la muster drill. Don't sweat it.

Look at it this way. If 600 guests want to attend and only 50 sign up it's going to be a little snug in just two coaches.

While that statement is an exaggeration stuffed in for effect the logistics of making something like an Azamazing Evening run smoothly is a lot more complicated that most understand. It takes huge planning.

As a courtesy, all guests should really consider booking this event - well before they board. I know that for many what looks like an RSVP for an 'included' evening seems like a thing from the past but it's not the same as putting together a land tour for 8 people where the logistics are far simpler. So I ask, why not help the organizers put together an estimated head count before you climb aboard? Seems like the right thing to do ;);).

Look at it this way. If 600 guests want to attend and only 50 sign up it's going to be a little snug in just two coaches.

While that statement is an exaggeration stuffed in for effect the logistics of making something like an Azamazing Evening run smoothly is a lot more complicated that most understand. It takes huge planning.

As a courtesy, all guests should really consider booking this event - well before they board. I know that for many what looks like an RSVP for an 'included' evening seems like a thing from the past but it's not the same as putting together a land tour for 8 people where the logistics are far simpler. So I ask, why not help the organizers put together an estimated head count before you climb aboard? Seems like the right thing to do ;);).

While it used to be required to register in advance they are now asking people at check in if they wish to attend.

That seems to be all that is required by Azamara.

In the early days of Azamazing Evenings they used to issue shore excursion tickets, but they no longer do this. They now know that the majority on the ship will go, with some choosing not to. Azamara are now experienced in the organisation and attendance at these popular events, so 50 sign ups and 600 attendees is not going to be a reality. The evenings themselves are well advertised when you board until it is held.

Don’t stress. Just ask once you are on.

Phil

We sail to Cuba 2/20/19. I realize that is a ways off, but am looking at excursions. Don't see anything about Amazing Nights. Is there any way to tell at least what port and what day (of Havana's 3 nights) that Amazing Night will be? That will impact the excursion I select for that day.