Current Cruise Director (CD) List

On 3/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, watson50 said:

Who all remember the days of Leigh and Urkey (from Turkey)   Explorer cruisers were always in for a treat

I read that Leigh is with Carnival.

Erky always expressed his desire to become an airline pilot. I wonder if his desire came true. We wish him the best.

Steve, the cruise director of Carnival Pride is now the Port and Shopping girl's assistant on the Anthem.  No idea why he left Carnival. He was a good CD there.

Edited by Arzeena

Information needed, please...

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)  anything current?
ALLURE  Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21, then Jimmy Rhodes 4 months #911
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  is Graham aboard now?
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker March 29 until late July #812, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Dan Whitney, Jamie Fentiman to return after vacation at the end of May, #923
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin  -April 28, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755 through August 11 #893                 

MARINER: Assata Young-Mayer #915 leaving April 1#936  next?               
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OASIS:  Dan Whitney November 4 (for 2 months?), Mike Hunnerup TA in April #701
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 until April 17, Chris Brown covers vacation until Joeff returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  Carly Boileau
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman April 18 #910

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski is he aboard now?
VISION:    Cecy Del Razo #925
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

=================

Abe Hughes as of 3-30-19 accepted a position with the Sales Team for RCI shoreside #946

6 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Information needed, please...

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)  anything current?
ALLURE  Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21, then Jimmy Rhodes 4 months #911
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  is Graham aboard now?
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker March 29 until late July #812, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Dan Whitney, Jamie Fentiman to return after vacation at the end of May, #923
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin  -April 28, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755 through August 11 #893                 

MARINER: Assata Young-Mayer #915 leaving April 1#936  next?               
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 until April 17, Chris Brown covers vacation until Joeff returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  Carly Boileau
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman April 18 #910

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski is he aboard now?
VISION:    Cecy Del Razo #925
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

=================

Abe Hughes as of 3-30-19 accepted a position with the Sales Team for RCI shoreside #946

Yes, Mike took over directly from Abe.  :)  

11 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

So is Mike on the ship now?  I leave in 2 weeks (April 14). The TA leaves directly after our cruise. 

Also, what do these numbers mean?  #701?

17 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Leigh and Erky were the best followed by Abe Hughes.  I believe Erky made it to being a pilot.  Dennis is hit and miss.  Arzeena, hope you are okay.

Hi!

I am fine. Hope to see you again on a future cruise? We met on your first D cruise (Anthem and Abe). It was great!

mbjonsn...When I took over maintenance of this list, I was just trying to help out and winging it as best I could.  I am not very familiar with all the names involved nor all the ins and outs of contract lengths, vacation time, conferences and rotations.  I was/am just compiling the info that others have posted here and trying to keep in an updated list.  To keep track of where the info on the list was coming from, I started including the post # of the new info when I updated.  So, if you want to see where I got the info about the Oasis TA, go back and look at post #701.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DELTABLUE said:

When I took over maintenance of this list, I was just trying to help out and winging it as best I could.  I am not very familiar with all the names involved nor all the ins and outs of contract lengths, vacation time, conferences and rotations.  I was/am just compiling the info that others have posted here and trying to keep in an updated list.  To keep track of where the info on the list was coming from, I started including the post # of the new info when I updated.  So, if you want to see where I got the info about the Oasis TA, go back and look at post #701.

DeltaBlue --- you are doing a very good job maintaining the info....your information of post # can be helpful.  Keeping this information as current as possible is NOT easy....it takes a lot of input from cruisers funneled to you to do it.  Keep up the good work.  

Edited by Paulette3028
  • Like 1

Paulette...thanx for the vote of support.  Trying to do the best I can with the info I get. 

BTW...my sister's middle name is the same as yours.  I think that Paulette Goddard may have been the inspiration at the time.

15 minutes ago, DELTABLUE said:

Paulette...thanx for the vote of support.  Trying to do the best I can with the info I get. 

BTW...my sister's middle name is the same as yours.  I think that Paulette Goddard may have been the inspiration at the time.

Yes....for the inspiration of Paulette Goddard..... many people have not heard of her....I am sure.

I know full well how difficult keeping these lists somewhat up to date is....since I try to keep the Activity Manager list going.

1 hour ago, DELTABLUE said:

mbjonsn...When I took over maintenance of this list, I was just trying to help out and winging it as best I could.  I am not very familiar with all the names involved nor all the ins and outs of contract lengths, vacation time, conferences and rotations.  I was/am just compiling the info that others have posted here and trying to keep in an updated list.  To keep track of where the info on the list was coming from, I started including the post # of the new info when I updated.  So, if you want to see where I got the info about the Oasis TA, go back and look at post #701.

Appreciate the effort. Thank you.

I like the post # reference.

3 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Thank you!

This is a link to the current 3-31-19 Oasis roll call thread:

Try and do a post there and ask about the CD situation.  Maybe someone with VOOM will still be getting notices and be kind enough to answer.😉  If you don't hear back, try the roll calls for the 4-7 and/or 4-14 cruises.

Edited by DELTABLUE

5 hours ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Dan Whitney is listed for both Indy and Oasis. I can confirm that Mike has been the CD on OA since January 20th.

The information was given to me by Jamie Fentiman that Dan Whitney was taking over from him when he went on vacation.

11 hours ago, Scotty G said:

Erky is now a pilot for THY (Turkish Airlines). We are very proud of his accomplishment!

Congratulations are due.

His passengers will be continuously entertained during flight😁. I cannot forget his laugh.