Current Cruise Director (CD) List

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, healthworker said:

Who is on grandeur end of June when John blair away??

I spoke to John Blair on turn around day of our B2B on the Grandeur  He told me he and Katrina will leave on June 13 and be back on August 8, 2019.  He said he does not know yet who will take his place.  He said then they would be back onboard until Thanksgiving. 

2 hours ago, Bigjennifer said:

Dan Whitney , Jamie Fentiman are new to me they are on Indy.

Dan Whitney has been around for a long time.  I sailed with him for the first time about 10 years ago, on Radiance.  The most recent time was on Explorer, in September, 2017.  

6 minutes ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Dan Whitney has been around for a long time.  I sailed with him for the first time about 10 years ago, on Radiance.  The most recent time was on Explorer, in September, 2017.  

I had Dan Dan, The Party Man back on Nordic Empress (when she was still called Nordic Empress) out of Port Canaveral in 1998.

2 hours ago, Bigjennifer said:

Dan Whitney , Jamie Fentiman are new to me they are on Indy.

Jamie Fentiman is a great CD, terrific entertainer and very involved with his passengers.  We sailed with him on Voyager, Sydney to Singapore in April 2017.

17 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I spoke to John Blair on turn around day of our B2B on the Grandeur  He told me he and Katrina will leave on June 13 and be back on August 8, 2019.  He said he does not know yet who will take his place.  He said then they would be back onboard until Thanksgiving. 

That means he will be back by January? We board on Feb 8 and we love the Blairs.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:24 PM, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Was on a cruise with them once...reminded me of these people:

fa454d40fcff0821ef08d72f281a32ef[1].jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/31/2019 at 2:20 AM, DELTABLUE said:

Information needed, please...

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)  anything current?
ALLURE  Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21, then Jimmy Rhodes 4 months #911
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  is Graham aboard now?
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker March 29 until late July #812, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Dan Whitney, Jamie Fentiman to return after vacation at the end of May, #923
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin  -April 28, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755 through August 11 #893                 

MARINER: Assata Young-Mayer #915 leaving April 1#936  next?               
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OASIS:  Dan Whitney November 4 (for 2 months?), Mike Hunnerup TA in April #701
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 until April 17, Chris Brown covers vacation until Joeff returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  Carly Boileau
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman April 18 #910

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski is he aboard now?
VISION:    Cecy Del Razo #925
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

=================

Abe Hughes as of 3-30-19 accepted a position with the Sales Team for RCI shoreside #946

Yes Graham is currently on Explorer

• Like 1

15 hours ago, schmeed said:

Was on a cruise with them once...reminded me of these people:

fa454d40fcff0821ef08d72f281a32ef[1].jpg

OMG!!! Me too! I truly cannot stand the Blairs. I'm sure they are nice people, but they just rub me the wrong way! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cello56 said:

OMG!!! Me too! I truly cannot stand the Blairs. I'm sure they are nice people, but they just rub me the wrong way! 

The Blairs are polarising - they seem to attract a mix of love or hate with no middle ground. Not my cup of tea personally but they still seem to love their jobs and give it their best after all the years that they've been cruising.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

Just now, cmoore2004 said:

I had Ricky on Mariner 4/8-4/12.  I really didn't understand why you guys cared who the CD was on the ships until I saw the role Ricky played in the entertainment.

Welcome to the club! Many of us here are like that. It does take a really good CD for one to notice the importance that they play.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pclevel said:

Yes Graham is currently on Explorer

We sailed on Explorer on one of Graham's first cruises after he returned from "retirement" and he made a few jokes about it, e.g. AD: "I thought you retired?" Graham: "I thought I did too!"

Any idea who is on Radiance in May?  We're sailing the 17th and if Cuddy had a 4 month assignment starting January 14 then we're probably getting someone else. I'll report back if nobody else knows before we sail.

{melodramatic pose} I don't care anymore now that Abe is moving shoreside. {resume natural pose} 😉

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1027
ALLURE  Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21, then Jimmy Rhodes 4 months #911
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Graham Seymour as of 3-29-19 #953
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker March 29 until late July #812, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Dan Whitney, Jamie Fentiman to return after vacation at the end of May, #923
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin  -April 28, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755 through August 11 #893                 

MARINER:  Ricky Matthews on 4/1/19 #915                 
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OASIS:   Mike Hunnerup #973
OVATIONChris Brown covers vacation until Joff Eaton returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  Carly Boileau
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman April 18 #910

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski #958 until August 17 #977

VISION:    Cecy Del Razo #925
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

Abe Hughes as of 3-30-19 accepted a position with the Sales Team for RCI shoreside #946

Dru Pavlov working as Disney shopping team member #1001

• Like 1