HAL loyalist - First Timer on MSC

kelleherdl

Summer in the Caribbean demands white dinner jacket. [emoji3]

Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silly me. Lol. For some reason I thought you were over in Europe! Guess I don’t associate MSC with the Caribbean.

Thank you for posting this - we are booked in a YC deluxe suite next November and have 3 cruises between now and then and it seems we are more excited about the one that's over a year away then the others. Looking forward to your detailed posts :-)

Thank you for posting this - we are booked in a YC deluxe suite next November and have 3 cruises between now and then and it seems we are more excited about the one that's over a year away then the others. Looking forward to your detailed posts :-)

We also have 3 before ours we are going right after thanksgiving 2019, we have oasis right after thanksgiving this year should be interesting comparing them, but my oasis where suite is about twice the size as our yacht deli, but bigger than our celebrity sky suite

With that name, I know you mean business!!! LOL

My last 6 or 7 cruises were NCL, with most Haven. But I was unhappy how they jacked up suite cruises, did not sell as many, so they became the Priceline of cruises. No thanks!

From where I sit, MSC offers very good value and therefore they are selling out the yacht club. I am looking forward to my first experience in the YC next May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Donna, I have read your reviews and enjoyed the Haven as well. We are sailing on 5/25 with our friends are sailing with us? Linda

Donna, I have read your reviews and enjoyed the Haven as well. We are sailing on 5/25 with our friends are sailing with us? Linda

Linda, I remember you from the NCL Forum as well. Hoping MSC is lots of fun. I am excited. It is fun to try something new.

Summer in the Caribbean demands white dinner jacket. [emoji3]

Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um, that’s a cream coloured jacket!

Either way, it’s not as if you’re on an Italian ship with pasta sauce or anything......

I think my jacket survived about .432 nanoseconds before the first splatter when I first wore it!

Thanks again for taking the time and effort to do this on your vacation!

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of the YC pool and grille area. Really impressive; much larger than I imagined it would be.

So happy we've booked for January. Like others here, we're especially excited about this cruise, and can't wait for it to get here!

(I've actually been trying to turn our cruise into a B2B, but both weeks before and after ours, YC is completely booked.)

Julie

We're back home. I still owe folks posts on dinner experience, Butler, disembarkation, and entertainment. Just as a tease I've already decided to cancel our next 2-week HAL cruise and booked a b2b YC French Antilles cruise instead!

For those who are still concerned about 'minor' shifts in sparking wine availability on MSC and how it may vary across ships remember what you didn't get at all on other cruise lines. [emoji6]

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

We're back home. I still owe folks posts on dinner experience, Butler, disembarkation, and entertainment. Just as a tease I've already decided to cancel our next 2-week HAL cruise and booked a b2b YC French Antilles cruise instead!

For those who are still concerned about 'minor' shifts in sparking wine availability on MSC and how it may vary across ships remember what you didn't get at all on other cruise lines. [emoji6]

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Dennis. Will approach my May 2019 Seaside YC Cruise with an open mind.

I appreciate all the info you kindly shared.