Ice Tea on Board

charlielinda

Some need coffee, some need Diet Coke, some need bourbon, but I need ice tea every day. Can anyone tell me if there is fresh brewed tea anywhere on the ship? If I recall correctly the ice tea in the buffet isn’t very good but at some restaurants it was fine. I’m planning on bringing cold brew packets to make my own but thought I’d check if there was a special ice tea place to find. c65f03c70e0193c84bff95c3bcb6960d.jpg

Cafe al Bacio does a nice iced tea. It is an additional charge for those who don't have a beverage package which covers it.

Also an Elite+ benefit. The tea is Tea Forte. Arizona Ice Tea and Honest Ice Tea are also available at additional cost unless you have a beverage package.

No drink package for me [emoji22]. I’ll bring my packets. We’re elite but have a ways to go to get to elite plus. I’ll savor every minute of my cruise and not worry about the tea. Hmmm ... I could always make a pitcher in the room! All I need is water and ice [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

... Hmmm ... I could always make a pitcher in the room! All I need is water and ice [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pretty much what I do. I brew up a cup of hot tea, let it steep, then pour it into a 32oz Tervis cup full of ice. I often do this at home when I don't want to brew up a pitcher of ice tea.

There is a assortment of tea bags in the buffet, hot water, cold water, ice, and sliced lemon. You can make your own with any method you prefer.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌊